How do you like the front end on this Toad?

-
wow i always thought it was 60-62 but its obvious there are some major differences on that vs a 61 or 2... i like the 4 headlight front end better

I'd bet $5 that's someone's idea of custom. I've never seen one with a front end like that or the c-pillar treatment like that.

I'd bet $5 that's someone's idea of custom. I've never seen one with a front end like that or the c-pillar treatment like that.

my 65 plymouth has a similar raised edge going down the c pillar so i think its original, but that front end is just odd... its so un finished! did the early cars have a "nose" peice? how else would they have done that?

He covered up the rear windows but Google claims these should have quad headlamps

hmm I looked up the 60 valiant and the original front end and rear c pillar doesn't look like the one in the ad
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xi-kjp5WLI"]1960 Valiant V200 4 door sedan - YouTube[/ame]

You guys need to grab those pics before the ad expires and repost them.

-
Back