How do you like your pizza

-
I used to love Shakey's Pizza. It's what pizza was supposed to be. The last one we had around here was in Warner Robins and now it's gone. Mighty good Pizza.

What Kitty does now when we want regular pizza is get the cheapest, bullshittiest, crappiest store brand pizza and she soups it up with more cheese, veggies and meat. Turns out REAL good at a fraction of the cost of eatin out. Though we still frequent our local family run pizza joint every now and then.

I also like them Stouffer's french bread pizzas, although I ain't had one in forever. They're kinda expensive, so that eats up some grocery bill but they sure are good.

Probably the best store bought frozen pizza I've had was those Celeste pizzas for one. They're purdy dang good for a froze pizza.
I loved them in the 80s and 90s ( stouferz). Probably a good thang ya ain't had one. The quality Is Not there anymore. But maybe Kitty could.help. I dunno. Kinda rubbery and dry anymore

I like my pizza like my girlfriends - hot and saucy and all over my lap in the car!

how-strong-is-your-pizza-meme-game-26.jpg

What does a burnt pizza, a pregnant woman and a frozen beer all have in common?.

Yup, you left in there too long.

I like 4 main ingredients; cheese, pepperoni, pepperoni, and pepperoni. Once the pepperoni amount has been established, a little onion and mushroom is OK too.

We had one or two Shakey's pizza locations in Winnipeg, may or may not have been the same franchise. Last one closed up around 1983 or so. I used to go for the all you can eat lunch buffet once in a while.
My friends and I used to go to the Nairn location for the all you can eat buffet. Pretty sure they lost money on us. We would spend a least 2 hrs just eating

Agree but I also think there is something charming about cold pizza just out of the fridge. At least when it's cold the toppings don't fall off.

The key to the reheat is 30 sec in microwave then into a hot cast iron pan for another min or two. It gets the crust crispy enough to not dump all the topping off while stuffing it in yer gullet.

The key to the reheat is 30 sec in microwave then into a hot cast iron pan for another min or two. It gets the crust crispy enough to not dump all the topping off while stuffing it in yer gullet.
Do they have real pizza in Seattle ?
I can't find a decent pizza in Idaho. lol

Do they have real pizza in Seattle ?
I can't find a decent pizza in Idaho. lol

There is some pretty decent pie around here. Pizza is one of those that flourished during the last two years as its easy for pickup/delivery. So far, I find a place called 'Veraci's' to be quite nice. Its thin crust baked in a wood fire oven shipped over from Italy. Cooks in about 7 min. Kind of shi shi I know, buts its damn good! Fold it and make it disappear.

https://www.veracipizza.com/veraci-seattle-menu

The local place does a cheeseburger pizza. Tastes like eating a cheeseburger. I have never paid attention to whats on it. Hamburg, onions, cheese.

Or the other argument i created in our village (via facebook) deep fried or baked panzerotti from the same place.

Another advertisment on radio claims to be the first to do a dill pickle pizza. I hate pickles so i never tried it.

-
Back