How long would they last?

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
Take an old set of crushed headers and cut all pipes off at 2" of flange. Get yourself 4 pieces of 1 5/8 X 30 flex pipe. Weld all on and start snaking them any way you can to the old collector that was trimmed at the 4 tubes. Get everything snaked and reconnected, weld a brace from the collector to a bolt on bracket and then wrap the entire thing in stainless or asbestos header wrap. Would it last for a season? Just for fun.." bench racing", no plans....

You could do that, weld strap to hold piping in place, then take them to local shop, with 2 flanges, and get a set made that actually fit the way you want. You think?

You could do that, weld strap to hold piping in place, then take them to local shop, with 2 flanges, and get a set made that actually fit the way you want. You think?

I like that last post!

Me too guys, that's what i'd do it for..... Not sure how long they would last on the street, condensation would probably eat'um up pretty quick. Not to mention they woudn't flow anywhere near what a smooth piece of tubing would.

-
Back