How many accounts should a member have?

-
I just figured people did it to read posts that were not available to them. Don’t some posts not show up when an individual is ignored or blocked or whatever? Sometimes boards ban the IP number, so banned members can’t crawl back in

Just found out on another thread that a member here has possibly as many (or more) than 5 accounts on FABO.
There can't be ANY good reason for this, can there?
This information was freely admitted by the member.
I just found out as I'm starting this thread, that the member in question isn't the other account he's claiming to be. Or is he?
This adds up to a ton of crap, and makes one wonder who they can trust.

No good reason at all for multiple burner accounts except nefarious activity or trolling.

So oddly enough I just got back from a small jaunt down South to the Omaha show. At the show I met up with several FABO folks. And quite frankly there was zero difference in any of them in person vs their on line persona. Like several on here I have a shop but am not a business and I have had FABO folks in my shop as well. Again with no difference between persona and in person. I think that is a testament to the overall quality and integrity of 99% of the folks on this forum. Overall FABO folks are just as you would expect. It is sad a couple of POS type individuals can worm their way in.

I used to be 73AbodEE, but I traded it for a B body of which I call Bulldozer because it's a tank compared to my ex duster, I really kind of miss it. I remember Superfart426, of whom had multiple accounts to rip people off and send them junk parts, it would not shock me if he were still operating here under some other name , or names..
hell , I remember when Rusty was StrokerScamp lol

I used to be 73AbodEE, but I traded it for a B body of which I call Bulldozer because it's a tank compared to my ex duster, I really kind of miss it. I remember Superfart426, of whom had multiple accounts to rip people off and send them junk parts, it would not shock me if he were still operating here under some other name , or names..

Bigboy68

On here? One. Any more than that and you're being dishonest and playing a ******* game. That said, I now have to go create another email account so I can get another free download of a game on a different PC. :)

-
Back