how many here from MN

-
pierz mn, 1972 plymouth valiant 4 door /6

Hey! My mom grew up in Pierz and my dad grew up in Hillman. Lots of relatives up there (Boser, Leidenfrost, Andrea) and around Sullivan and Platt. Some of the best times of my life were spent up there.

I'm in Anoka/Andover. 69 Notchback Barracuda w/383 4sp in restoration.

Jason Andrea

guess its time to chime in here,
South Minneapolis born, raised in southern suburbs, back in Bloomington again (after spending my twenty's on Maui)
Still pickin parts off my first rust/death trap 66 Barracuda ( 2brl Rally pkg, premium optioned) to go on the barn find San Diego 66 Barracuda.
Nate

How is everybody?
Doing better now after a good rain and some more to come. Order plug wires on Thursday, install them on Sunday and maybe get the Polara out for the year, need to drive twice as much as I did last year!

Doing better now after a good rain and some more to come. Order plug wires on Thursday, install them on Sunday and maybe get the Polara out for the year, need to drive twice as much as I did last year!
What year Polara?

What year Polara?

IMAG1967.jpg

I feel for you. What are you doing to it?

Installing the Rallye PKG suspension parts from my previous car. LCA's with sway bar tabs, larger Tbars, new(1998) springs, sure grip, and adding the KH disks as well. Toping off the 4 corners with the 1970 Rallye rims... should be driving by June.

International FAlls up nort 72 Demon work in progress soon I hope will get done.

Thanks. My girlfriend keeps asking when I'm going to paint it then gets mad when I tell her I'm leaving it the way it is!
Ha. I'm leaving mine the way it is for a while too... much rougher than yours. I think they look sweet like this. Yours looks excellent! Mine has the original sunfire yellow paint job.

Jason (Anoka, MN)

International FAlls up nort 72 Demon work in progress soon I hope will get done.
I was just up in Gemmell/Mizpah the past week for hunting, almost 7 hours from Iowa. Put on 900 miles going over to Crookston on the way home, and scored some stuff for the Polara, an emblem, a mirror, and an extra FSM.

I like the temps lately. 55 yesterday and took the 66 Barracuda out for a drive. It will be on stands shortly for a front end rebuild. 45000 miles only on the car but 50 years old and bushings need to to replaced. I am installing everything like original back.

Just got around to looking through here. Minnesota is my home state, but live in Indiana now. Glad to see there are so many nice Mopars up there. I lived in different parts of the state, but I was in Brooklyn Park before moving down here. I remember going down to Raceway Park for the Mopar shows.

My Charger is actually up there right now in Lake Park having the body put back together. It bounced around from body man to body man. and finally discovered if you want it done right,.... bring it to Minnesota! :) I imagine I will be making quite a few trips up there over the next year.

-
Back