How much does this cost???

-

Jason96R

Reaction score
The paint in question PPG DBU52464 Deep Amethyst Pearl, saw it on a car and loved it. Wondering how much this paint will cost a gallon, and how many gallons it will take to paint my car 69 Barracuda Fastback. Thanks Guys.

Jason Foster

I'm not sure of the cost (160 Can. a quart rings a bell). But I have it on my Ram 4X4. I have been told it is one of the more expensive paints that Chrysler has.

Jack

Thanks for the reply sorry took me so long to reply. Yeah I know the paint is expensive, but it looks good. How much is $160 Can. in US dollars? BTW your Ram must look awesome with that paint.

A gallon of color and two of clear or so? Don't forget the catalyst and the AER and primer too.

$160 Canadian is right at $120 US or so. It fluctuates depending on everyone's mood. <G>

Jim

Hey Jason,

The truck looked like a million for one week. That's how long it took for some azzhole to drag a key down the side in a shopping mall parking lot. :x I use the truck for hunting and fishing so the last 5 years have taken a toll on the paint. The woods are very thick up here and they do rub the paint off. :roll: The color is like black, very hard to keep clean.

Jack

-
Back