How often to chk 273 adj rockers??

-
I do as previously mentioned and leave 'em alone until one starts clicking, then adjust them all. After a rebuild I do check them all at 150 to 300 miles.

Can these be used on a 340? pros and cons?

Steve, I wish I could be there to see your dads car. Make sure you treat Him to a few beers(out of Scotts cooler):D

The same regrind that's now in the 318 used to live in the 340 in the old Landcruiser. Those rockers saw 7K "a few times."

Steve, I wish I could be there to see your dads cars. Make sure you treat Him to a few beers(out of Scotts cooler):D

Yes sir!. They'll never replace a set off $400 rollers, but for normal use, they're just fine....as long as they're in good shape(Std. disclaimer)

Steve, I wish I could be there to see your dads car. Make sure you treat Him to a few beers(out of Scotts cooler):D

Scotts bringing a cooler???:happy2: LOL.... Dad doesnt drink anymore, but I will take his share, yeah wish you were coming this year. Been a long time since we had a get-together....:wack:

............Hey Steve, i believe u have all 16 ticking all the time.........yes, 340 benifit from 273 adj rockers....with the right pushrods......kim........

-
Back