How short this life is !

-

jimmer

Reaction score
I wanted to take a moment and just say thanks to all my mopar brothers and sisters .
There have been many whom have past in the last few years and it grieves me.
I never got to meet most personally but it feels like I knew them from here and the discussions over the years.
I miss Tim, Tony, Srg, and more.
Life is short enjoy it why you can.
God Bless
Jim

I agree 100 percent..................... but the more I try to enjoy life the faster time passes??????????

Yep ... I told Melissa a few tears back that I only have so much time to still do the things I enjoy.. Dirtbiking and Motocross , Hockey , Back Country Elk/Deer Hunting , Big Mtn Skiing , and of course building / driving my Mopars . I am only 60 but in reality I only have another 15-20 years on the outside to do physical stuff .

I wanted to take a moment and just say thanks to all my mopar brothers and sisters .
There have been many whom have past in the last few years and it grieves me.
I never got to meet most personally but it feels like I knew them from here and the discussions over the years.
I miss Tim, Tony, Srg, and more.
Life is short enjoy it why you can.
God Bless
Jim
Very well said and I completely agree with you.

Yep, it all comes to an end and unfortunately someone's gonna take care of you just like when you came out the womb. Pick and choose your battles.

We lost another guy recently. Solid guy with a bad ride. It's not Mopar but that 4.76 ticket he printed one night really showed his dedication to never giving up and making the most of his life....

JW

RIP Charles Forest!

573_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=e3f864&_nc_ohc=xsF25RP0Zm4AX8jecB6&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-2.jpg

Get out there, brothers and sisters. Go to that far away car show, drive your classic 1000 miles or more, or just go have fun.

Yep ... I told Melissa a few tears back that I only have so much time to still do the things I enjoy.. Dirtbiking and Motocross , Hockey , Back Country Elk/Deer Hunting , Big Mtn Skiing , and of course building / driving my Mopars . I am only 60 but in reality I only have another 15-20 years on the outside to do physical stuff .

I’ve come to realize how quickly things head downhill once men get stuck in that “I’m too old for this” mindset. I have an uncle that is well into his sixties and will work circles around me. He runs a few miles a day, works on his little farm and doesn’t spend more than an hour just lounging around. Then I know guys in their fifties that couldn’t be bothered to lift a finger when they get home from their desk jobs. Their health is already going downhill and in their head they are too out of shape to even go sit in a deer stand. Hard work keeps you young.

I find that as we get older, you have to learn how to pace yourself.
But you need to keep moving and active.
Avoiding stress and getting plenty of rest is must.
Some people run marathons well into their 80s and for the life of me, I don't know how they do it!
Good genetics and drive is my best guess...

Yes I've lost a few close friends in the last 2 years. There is a giant hole in my life without them. The most recent my friend John Borgen passed away 5/31/22 He is missed by all who knew him.

024.JPG

-
Back