How To Leave Feedback How To Video

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I made a how to with a video that shows step by step how to leave feedback for transactions on this site. I think this should clear up any confusion. I am placing it here, and in the web site help and suggestion section as well so hopefully most everyone will see it.

How To Leave Feedback For Transactions

And I was also correct in that you can use any thread on the site to leave feedback with. So, what that means is, there is 100% no reason whatsoever to do it the "hard" way, so I'm not even going to do another video on "that". When you make a deal with someone, even if somehow it ends up being in the regular forums and not in the for sale forum, bookmark or add that page to your watch list. That way you can go back later, find it, click on the "leave feedback" link under the person's name and leave them feedback, no matter where it is in the forum.

I made a how to with a video that shows step by step how to leave feedback for transactions on this site. I think this should clear up any confusion. I am placing it here, and in the web site help and suggestion section as well so hopefully most everyone will see it.

How To Leave Feedback For Transactions
I don't understand.:poke:

-
Back