How to post pics and stuff off the net

-
if on a computer a lot of times you can right click the picture you want to post and hit "copy image". then come here and paste it.

On mine, there are 4 orange bars under the bar where I type
The 3rd on is "upload pictures"

When I hit that, it open to gallery and allows me to select the pictures I want

Can you get that far ?

The easiest way, for me anyway, is to save the image to your device then post from there. You have to go through every so often and delete stuff that you save, unless you want to keep it.
On mine, there are 4 orange bars under the bar where I type
The 3rd on is "upload pictures"

When I hit that, it open to gallery and allows me to select the pictures I want

Can you get that far ?
Gotta charge my phone will check later

What I see on my Android

4 orange bars at the bottom of the text box
Click Upload photos
click Files
Find the photo you want to load and click on it
It will add it to the Reply screen
You can add up to 10
Clock post reply when you're done

If you get a error message your photos are probably too large and you will need to reduce them with a program or reset your camera settings for smaller photos.

Last edited:
Shouldn't someone ask what type of phone he has?? They are all not the same when it comes to finding and posting a pic.

Shouldn't someone ask what type of phone he has?? They are all not the same when it comes to finding and posting a pic.
We'll find out when it comes off the charger. I have a Android and can't help him with the Apple.

We'll find out when it comes off the charger. I have a Android and can't help him with the Apple.
I’m embarrassed to admit that I’m technologically challenged and I’m am totally clueless on how to do it on my iPhone

I’m embarrassed to admit that I’m technologically challenged and I’m am totally clueless on how to do it on my iPhone
Some one will chime in with a I phone. I thought I phones are supposed to be simple. May be not. :lol:

We'll get you through it. If you can't figure it out here may be a niece or nephew, grandkid or whoever can show you how. It's quite easy.

Find a kid, they will embarrass you even more, lol. My phone is android, but I'm guessing you can still save an image on your phone similarly.

From where are you wanting to share pictures from? I know you said off the net, but it depends on where you are trying to gather them from as to how well it works.

For example, if I want to share a pic from FB, I tap on the pic and save to device, then post it, you can also do it from some web sites. Some sites you can't open just the pic.

-
Back