How to remove por15 from your skin

-
I've always had to just let it wear off.

Will WD40 take off great stuff squirt foam insulation? I got it on my hands once and it wouldn’t come off with anything I tried.

Believe it or not, olive oil works on so many things. Put it on and work it in.....It seems to get under and lift the stuff off. I tried evrything to get roofing tar off my hands.........My wife told me to use olive oil and it worked well.

When I get into crap like auto paint etc. I use hand lotion, vaseline, I'm sure the olive oil works well, anything that has some oils in it, lather up all greasy/wet and slip on some surgical gloves. It won't be long before the oils and your hand getting sweaty is starts lifting the stuff from your skin. It takes a little time.

The skin is our largest membrane and when you get stuff on you the skin absorbs the stuff like a trans-dermal patch. Best bet to not get some of these nasty chemicals into your bloodstream is by donning some nitrile gloves to begin with.

Last edited:
I use hand lotion, vaseline, I'm sure the olive oil works well, anything that has some oils in it, lather up all greasy/wet and slip on some surgical gloves. It won't be long before the oils and your hand getting sweaty.

TMI.... :eek:

Exactly what are we talkin' about here????

jackoff.gif

When working on fiberglass I have used pickle juice to get it off my hands.

How about just wear some damn gloves and not get it on your skin.
Lol fishermens67 that was funny

-
Back