How to remove this trim?

-

69 M-CODE CUDA

Reaction score
Snap2.jpg
Snap3.jpg
'69 Barracuda fastback; How does the outside stainless trim piece for the rear quarter windows come off?

Also, how do I remove the large painted quarter interior molding? I've removed these three screws, dome light cover, etc. and I still can't see how it comes off. Do I have to remove the 'sail' panels to access screws or something?

Thanks in advance for any help. I appreciate it.

On the chrome trim for qurter window, pry it off very careful.
On the interior molding there’s screws behind the chrome trim. Pry the chrome trim off also, but be careful when doing this.

I was particularly apprehensive about pulling mine off, however, the trim was fairly easy to with a little pressure. I’m most worried about finding new clips to re-attach

6AA4F8E7-687C-4F54-8331-94E3A7F71A5E.jpeg
There should be 2 screws on the inside vertical tab plus 2 spring clips on the lower edge of the outer stainless trim. The glass sweep (cat whisker) needs to be pulled to access them.

I was particularly apprehensive about pulling mine off, however, the trim was fairly easy to with a little pressure. I’m most worried about finding new clips to re-attach
I'm looking for the clips for that trim woundering if ever found them and if so where?

-
Back