How to tell it's Winter in California

-

MrJLR

Built, not bought
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
image000001.jpg

You can see the leaves are falling....only running my sprinklers every other day...
Today I had to wear shoes....ugh.

Jeff

People don't know our pain
It is because of the great weather and beautiful scenery that the fuckface, thieving politicians feel safe in screwing the citizens out of every dollar and every cent that they can. If they tried this **** in Kansas, Wyoming, Montana or North Dakota, the people would just leave.

It's supposed to be sunny and 55 degrees in the mid-west today. I'm gonna drag the Dart back out and drive it to my buddy's house to help him winterize his motorcycle. Two weeks ago we had five inches of snow on the ground.

You guys are so funny. I was combining corn the first week of November in snow and 2 degree temperatures. It has been white here ever since. Totally different world you guys live in.

Winters cam be harsh in New England, but without that, the passing of time is only recognized by seeing how old you're getting in the mirror each day.

Winters give me the time to plan the next years projects and slowly accumulate the things needed and research how to do them . My heart goes out to you "less fortunate".

Enjoy the Holidays...wherever you are.

Go ahead, laugh at the Californians. I have had my mustache freeze in California :). Of course I was at about 11K feet in the Sierra Nevadas. :lol:

I'm rubbing my thumb and first finger together... It's the smallest record player in the world playing "My Heart Cries for You"....
I think you may be thinking of the "Worlds smallest violin" when you make that hand gesture.

-
Back