Howdy from Colorado

-

Cactuspete2u

Reaction score
20230315_104627.jpg
I've been lurking for quite some time. Just picked this up. Trying to get it ready for F/X class. There's alot to do. Not sure what it will run yet. 64 valiant la 318( not sure what's in it). Sounds kinda crisp. 904 rvb is all I know about trans. Has at least a small stall. Tach doesn't work right now. Either a posi or a spool 4.10s or better gear. Seller doesn't know anything about it. If anyone recognizes this car and info on it please let me know.

View attachment 1716064111 I've been lurking for quite some time. Just picked this up. Trying to get it ready for F/X class. There's alot to do. Not sure what it will run yet. 64 valiant la 318( not sure what's in it). Sounds kinda crisp. 904 rvb is all I know about trans. Has at least a small stall. Tach doesn't work right now. Either a posi or a spool 4.10s or better gear. Seller doesn't know anything about it. If anyone recognizes this car and info on it please let me know.
F901A097-412E-4767-A80D-09956EFE9C8B.gif

3B02BF82-2F0A-457E-8FB9-335A9979852B.gif

Welcome from NJ!

Western slope just outside of grand junction. But it's got a Michigan plate on it. Current title is colo. Thanks

If it came from Michigan I probably won't know anything about it through Colorado folks.
I've spent some time on both sides of Grand Junction Dinosaur hunting. Great dinosaurs out there. There are also some great pictograph's and petroglyph's out your way.
Great town for mopars also.

We live in gateway if you know where that is. Spent some time in your neck of the woods hunting and such. My family homesteaded in Gunnison.

I called Progressive last week to add another Neon to the stable. The nice lady from South Carolina really struggled.

"It's a.....1999......Plie-mowth?"

With that billboard, be ready.

Welcome to FABO. A green bearing thread, FMJ knuckle discussion, and DOT5 brake fluid dissertation will be along shortly to add to the fun.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Forgot to add my name is Scott. My grandad nicknamed me cactuspete when I was a kid back late 60s. Not sure if it was after the TV show or if it was just my personality. I haven't changed much, I'm still pretty rough around the edges and kinda prickly .

I called Progressive last week to add another Neon to the stable. The nice lady from South Carolina really struggled.

"It's a.....1999......Plie-mowth?"

With that billboard, be ready.

Welcome to FABO. A green bearing thread, FMJ knuckle discussion, and DOT5 brake fluid dissertation will be along shortly to add to the fun.
Years ago I lived in North Carolina, that accent really got me. I just about fell in love with every girl I talked to. Got me in a lot of trouble. Worth it.

Gateway is out there.
I've spent a little time dinosaur hunting around Nucla and a bunch down south of ya in the Big Gypsum Valley.
Planning a trip to Big Gyp in the next month or two.

Gateway is out there.
I've spent a little time dinosaur hunting around Nucla and a bunch down south of ya in the Big Gypsum Valley.
Planning a trip to Big Gyp in the next month or two.
On the road that goes from gateway to castle valley UT there are Dino tracks right at the top where you start to drop back off the mountain into castle valley. Paved from there to castle valley.

Years ago I lived in North Carolina, that accent really got me. I just about fell in love with every girl I talked to. Got me in a lot of trouble. Worth it.
I dated a girl from South Carolina.

Certain bedroom phrases will never be the same again.

View attachment 1716064111 I've been lurking for quite some time. Just picked this up. Trying to get it ready for F/X class. There's alot to do. Not sure what it will run yet. 64 valiant la 318( not sure what's in it). Sounds kinda crisp. 904 rvb is all I know about trans. Has at least a small stall. Tach doesn't work right now. Either a posi or a spool 4.10s or better gear. Seller doesn't know anything about it. If anyone recognizes this car and info on it please let me know.
An AFX car would be pretty cool.

This is a friend of find at mats. He ran a 10.9 and change yesterday. I've got to get this below 12.5 to be able to run. He's hooking me up with a another engine that might get it there locally ( not at bandimere). Don't think I can do it with the current 318 but we will see what it runs. I kinda have to do this on the cheap for now as I just got it. I know fast and cheap, pick one but I'm going to try. These guys are a good bunch.

20230318_190204.jpg

-
Back