How's your view

-
Just kidding... ^^^^^

Here's some good ones....

DSC08491 B.JPG

DSC08505 B.JPG

DSC08533 B.JPG

DSC08570 B.JPG

I miss living in Hawaii. We lived on Oaho from ‘91-‘92.

I would love to go back and retire there. The place is amazing and when you are there, it is like time stops...nothing but beauty every day.

Oh well, where else in the world does it barely get into to mid 90's in the day or low 60's at night.
You can go the beach, surf , dive or catch fish in the morning. Then if you like , drive up to the 14,000 ft. mountain top and play in the Snow.
And if you real good you can hunt wild pig, goat or 2 types of sheep , wild cow and even donkey. Not to mention all kinds of bird. All in the same day !!!
That is just the Big Island, where I live.
Only prob. there's not many Mopar here. But we are working on that ! One day at a time . Mahalo, C

Oh well, where else in the world does it barely get into to mid 90's in the day or low 60's at night.
You can go the beach, surf , dive or catch fish in the morning. Then if you like , drive up to the 14,000 ft. mountain top and play in the Snow.
And if you real good you can hunt wild pig, goat or 2 types of sheep , wild cow and even donkey. Not to mention all kinds of bird. All in the same day !!!
That is just the Big Island, where I live.
Only prob. there's not many Mopar here. But we are working on that ! One day at a time . Mahalo, C
Of course to each their own and that was kind of my point and yours. I seen the special on TV once were somebody attempted to snow ski at the very right time and just this very one spot they're in Hawaii where you're probably talking about. It was pretty cool but extremely extremely Limited.

Feelin cranky
take my advice
pull down your pants
and slide on the ice!

Flash flood warn. They say 4in. per hr.
Oh Joy

20181106_175851.jpg

20181106_175857.jpg

-
Back