Not open for further replies.

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone have a 1965 HP273 Commando valve cover for sale (or possibly trade it for some work)? I just need one but will buy a pair if necessary.

The one I need is the passenger side with the wire harness retainers and side bracket WITH the stovepipe, not the PCV opening.

A photo is attached for reference only. I DO NOT need the aluminum fins, just a cover. My customer's is beyond repair.

FB_IMG_1551378536494.jpg

I have already seen what's on ebay and they are frankly very overpriced for the condition. I am also not really interested in modifying a later stock cover to turn it into one.

Thanks in advance!

Phoenix Specialty Coatings ~ Exceptional Custom Powder Coating

Does anyone have a 1965 HP273 Commando valve cover for sale (or possibly trade it for some work)? I just need one but will buy a pair if necessary.

The one I need is the passenger side with the wire harness retainers and side bracket WITH the stovepipe, not the PCV opening.

A photo is attached for reference only. I DO NOT need the aluminum fins, just a cover. My customer's is beyond repair.

View attachment 1715299317

I have already seen what's on ebay and they are frankly very overpriced for the condition. I am also not really interested in modifying a later stock cover to turn it into one.

Thanks in advance!

Phoenix Specialty Coatings ~ Exceptional Custom Powder Coating
The one you have pictured is a 66. (you knew that already I bet) I have a pair of 65's but I bought them at a weak moment and paid too much. I looked at Indy and there were a couple sets. Not in nice shape and priced in the hundreds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back