Hub assemblies

-

65dartfart

Reaction score
I am the new owner of a 65 dart 270 and right away it needs new front hub assemblies, all the lug studs are loose as a goose in both front hubs. I am strapped for cash after the initial purchase so am not interested in disk conversion at this time. I have however found :
Replacement Hub Assembly
but am unsure if they will fit my application. I emailed Baer with no response. Any suggestions and constructive input will be much appreciated. Thank you all for your time. I am looking forward to cruising my leaning tower of power around!

Alternatively, if anyone has done a disk conversion and has good hub assemblies I can purchase, that would be awesome!

A possible solution making you able to use your current hubs would be to find lugs that are slightly larger in diameter.
Measure the holes and the lugs, and try to find some that are 2-4 hundredths larger in the knurl diameter in a length that will work. Buy a few and try them out. Many are available singly and cheap on Rock Auto. Dorman's website is a good place to start.
Dorman Products - Search Results

Alternatively, if anyone has done a disk conversion and has good hub assemblies I can purchase, that would be awesome!
I know you are new here but the welcome Wagon is for introducing yourself, posting some photos of your ride and not for technical issues and parts wanted. Scroll down page 1 of this forum. You will see sale and wanted threads with highlighted boxes. That's the way we do it here. You will need to start a wanted thread for the parts you need in the proper classified forum.

-
Back