Hurricane Ian got a Superbird

-
The picture with the lift is probably an old picture, the cars have probably been moved around since then.

If you choose to live in an area like this then be ready to pay the piper.

Alan

Walton. As in Walmart Walton’s…..

Here’s a different pic
View attachment 1715991981
Looks like they faired pretty well compared to how a new car would’ve
Not much wind damage. The roof, bushes, and windows are looking good. I believe the new laws require that the bottom floor of the house be 13' [?] above high tide with blow away doors. It's still sad.

these vehicles can be repaired, yes it is going to cost a lot to do, BUT still worth the expense to the owners insurance company, after all isn't that what collector car insurance is for. Even without insurance if it was me, they would be well worth rebuilding just for the nostalgia. Lets not right them off as a total loss just yet. After all how many rust bucket today have been completely rebuilt to be better than showroom floor quality vehicles?

Here’s a different pic
View attachment 1715991981
Looks like they faired pretty well compared to how a new car would’ve
Very keen observation of the ocean through the back of the garage. My attention was drawn to the Superbird and Daytona Charger. Honestly, the bird looks like it can be repaired. Of course, don't know what the other side looks like. They are fortunate that the cars weren't carried away and damaged beyond repair.

-
Back