Hurricane Ian

-
In the past 2 days an d tomorrow, I have cleared out most all the mopar parts to local guys down here. So I won't be having many sales in the near future. Theresa and I are concentrating on getting our property here fixed up and on the market and relocating to the Franklin North Carolina area asap ! We will try to regroup up there ! I'll still hang out on here whenever possible.
Well good luck to yall and please keep in touch!

Thanks for the Update Al.

Got some things going with Charles Servedio the main Head Porter on the Mission 318 project we on FABO are following along with.

Crazy of all 50 states Charles is based out of, he is here in Melbourne Florida just 10 miles away from where I live on Florida's East Coast.

So of course I have to get to know the guy, we are going to meet up at the Mopar Super Swap/Show here in Melbourne next Saturday.

Take care Al and Teresa, hope to meet up with you.

☆☆☆☆☆

Got some things going with Charles Servedio the main Head Porter on the Mission 318 project we on FABO are following along with.

Crazy of all 50 states Charles is based out of, he is here in Melbourne Florida just 10 miles away from where I live in Palm Bay.

So of course I have to get to know the guy, we are going to meet up at the Mopar Super Swap/Show here in Melbourne next Saturday.

☆☆☆☆☆
I have been to MOB show and swap about 12 years ago ! Great turnout . Really wanted meet up with you this year, but don't know if I can make it happen with all we have going on at this time.

Godspeed to you and Theresa as you finish there and move to Franklin.

I'm sitting in a hotel in Ashville NC as I write this!! Came here to visit for the first time. The mountains are beautiful.

I have been to MOB show and swap about 12 years ago ! Great turnout . Really wanted meet up with you this year, but don't know if I can make it happen with all we have going on at this time.

Yes I understand shaping up properties and relocating is the
main priority. I will share a beer for you in the mean time.

Like the picture you posted up a while back. Cheers!

20230218_204305.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

I'm sitting in a hotel in Ashville NC as I write this!! Came here to visit for the first time. The mountains are beautiful.
I was there for about a month they had a bad storm come in and we couldn't put any mud on the wall it would have frozen and fell off before it cured! We helped ol Hoss stockpile about $10,000 worth of materials in the Connex and put little propane heaters in there and then we headed on back to Florida...

Y'all are Gonna LOVE NC! That's some of God's country up there it's beautiful man!

Crazy of all 50 states Charles is based out of, he is here in Melbourne Florida just 10 miles away from where I live on Florida's East Coast.

☆☆☆☆☆
If the girl can get off next weekend George, we'll meet you up there! We still got to take load of Christmas presents up to the her Family in Orange Park, we had some vehicle issues, and nothing was open on Christmas Eve we had to hang out across from Big Daddy's museum until the day after Christmas.....

If you're in downtown Asheville, be careful where you go at night. I've lived in the immediate area my whole life, and downtown is infested with :realcrazy: people now! If I was home, I'd buy you lunch....but we're at the beach this weekend. I live about a mile off exit 44 on I-40. Hope you have a nice trip!

:thumbsup:

Al, if y'all get a chance when you are coming through Tuscaloosa holler at us. It was good to come by and see you guys for a few. Good luck with finishing up everything down there and move to higher ground, Joe

If you're in downtown Asheville, be careful where you go at night. I've lived in the immediate area my whole life, and downtown is infested with :realcrazy: people now! If I was home, I'd buy you lunch....but we're at the beach this weekend. I live about a mile off exit 44 on I-40. Hope you have a nice trip!

Man when I was there it was mainly Yuppie college kids... we hit a few of the fancy bars downtown one afternoon on a Payday.... but brother that was probably 30 years ago man

Al, if y'all get a chance when you are coming through Tuscaloosa holler at us. It was good to come by and see you guys for a few. Good luck with finishing up everything down there and move to higher ground, Joe
Joe, It was good to see you and Brenda again ( hope I got her name right ) ! Hope you had a good Vacay and take care of your leg !

Thanks! We heard to stay out of alleys and stairwells. We were downtown today walking around in the Haywood, Battery Park, Wall St. area. Waaayyyyy too many people and too compact. Saw a few homeless. I wouldn't venture down at night.

We're staying at the Holiday Inn "Blue Ridge Parkway" on Tunnel. Last night we just ate at the hotel and stayed for drinks. No live music but the craft beer was really good, lol.

I'll definitely holler at ya if we come this way again.

By the way, we drove up from Rome Georgia through the Nantahala Gorge on hwy 74. Damn what a drive!!

@RAT ROD AL Y'all will be most welcome in our part of the world. It'll be nice for you 2 to be an hour or so away. :)
Thanks JD ! We are looking in the Franklin/Silva area. That's where we are most familiar with and right in the middle of all the area's we like to ride . We'll definitely let you know .

Finally got to meet Walt , aka" Plymouth 65" & wife . Had a good time and a beer ! Hopefully we'll get together again before they go back home !

image000000.jpg

Al, congrats to you & Theresa! I knew the 2 of you could have it fixed in pretty short order. I see what you did with the new chair pic! :) You guys did a great job. How's the rest of the neighborhood coming?

-
Back