memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Contact seller
My photo shop friend is looking for a two barrel carb for his 65 273 conv Valiant. He has all linkage and can't find a carb.
Can anyone steer me in the direction to find one for him he is a new member here. What chooses do we have. and can some one sell me one.
Thanks for your help. memike:wav:

Crap, I just gave 1 1/2 2bbl carbs away to a buddy of mine. I would think that any 2bbl up till the mid 70's would work. Most of them end up in the scrap pile when guys throw on a 4bbl so it shouldn't be that hard to find one.

My photo shop friend is looking for a two barrel carb for his 65 273 conv Valiant. He has all linkage and can't find a carb.
Can anyone steer me in the direction to find one for him he is a new member here. What chooses do we have. and can some one sell me one.

I have one that was on my 69 318, It looks like a replacement as it has a reman sticker on it. Has not been run in about 10 years. If he is interested in knowing more have him contact me at Suregrip391@adelphia.net or PM me here on the board. I can get numbers off of it if needed??.....

Hi, I have the original Carb from our 64 Barracuda,Carter 2 bbl,stamped 0-2425. I was just refreshing it the other day and it looks very good. I assume it is the original from our 75 K mile car. I'm sure I can make you a good deal on it.PM me anytime. Good Luck,Dan

Let me just say first that memike rocks (but you already knew that :grin:)! He's a man of his word, trying to help me find a 2bbl for my '65 Valiant. Well, it just so happens that I met the father of one of my son's friends this evening, and while showing off my little project (with the missing carb) to him, he says he's got the right carb for my Valiant that he'll just GIVE to me. So, thanks for putting the word out, memike, and thanks to the rest of the FABO crew for checking in their parts bins. If this one isn't the right set up, I'll buzz one of ya about yours.

To cool!! I hope all works out.:grin:

Thanks for the kind words and the great photo shop work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back