I believe in prayer, FISHYPETE and 66340SEDAN could use some

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
As some of you may know I made the longest trip in my life on a plain last year to check on our two members and enjoy some time away after a tragic loss of Pete's wife and Keith's mom.
Today marks one year and I am sure the family is together :glasses7: These members are like family to me now that I have spent 7 days with them, they are a very strong family that nothing could hit them as hard in life like this did a year ago :pale:

Please join me in a prayer thread to help them threw this day and show our support that I believe they will need as this weekend flow's by [-o<[-o<

Bless this family on this day we have been given, with love and wisdom they will need.
My hart is hurting for them lord, but I know after meeting these great people and the love they have for you the wisdom they will need to carry on will be sent.

Mike & Treva Amen.

As some of you may know I made the longest trip in my life on a plain last year to check on our two members and enjoy some time away after a tragic loss of Pete's wife and Keith's mom.
Today marks one year and I am sure the family is together :glasses7: These members are like family to me now that I have spent 7 days with them, they are a very strong family that nothing could hit them as hard in life like this did a year ago :pale:

Please join me in a prayer thread to help them threw this day and show our support that I believe they will need as this weekend flow's by [-o<[-o<

Bless this family on this day we have been given, with love and wisdom they will need.
My hart is hurting for them lord, but I know after meeting these great people and the love they have for you the wisdom they will need to carry on will be sent.

Mike & Treva Amen.

Amen!

Thank you Mike. Yes let's send our prayers to these members on this day. God bless their family as they gather to remember a wife and mother and ease their pain as she dwells now in a greater place.

Mike & Treva Amen.

Amen Indeed !

Beautifully said Mike!! My prayers are also with them today, as I see Gods blessings everywhere, I'm reminded of His greatest gift to us all, and that reflects in Petes wifes memory!!

Tough day for them....prayers sent for strength & healing with time.

With love in my hart I thank all of you for the words of strength and care for our members tonight.
I know it will do there harts good, I know it helped me when I needed it.

Sorrow is a fruit. God does not let it grow on limbs to weak to support it.
Prayers sent.

I've got to say, I like that. Mind if I steal it sometime? You know us preachers, always borrowing from here or there.

A year ago...

Keith and Pete are both in my prayers and have my support whenever needed.

That goes for Tom, too, since he's chimed in on this thread.

Stay strong Pete and Keith. Keep her in your thoughts and your hearts and she will be beside you always.

Thank you all for the prayers and thoughts, spent the day with Pete, my grandparents came over and also my sister and her family....was a sad but good day, got to talk to my dad a lot and that was really nice. Looked at pictures, told stories, laughed and also shed tears, thanks again for the support, you guys are the best. I love you Mom :angel12:

With love in my hart I thank all of you for the words of strength and care for our members tonight.
I know it will do there harts good, I know it helped me when I needed it.

YeS Mike you are right, Great people here for sure. Thoughts and prayers are with them and all, god bless to them and everyone here.

-
Back