I got more 10% off Summit coupons guys

-
Well guys I think I’m out of 10% off codes. I will double check my motorhome and car trailer but I think the well ran dry. I haven’t used one yet so I do have one saved just in case. Hopefully I can get a few more at the World Od Wheels show in pittsburgh in January if I get to go.

Thanks again for both of the codes you gave me this year!

You guys are very welcome. I usually try to hold on to the codes for awhile just in case either I give out the code wrong or you guys have trouble so I went back and counted them. 36 codes in this batch!!! A good friend blessed our members with some nice savings. I get hammered with requests at times so if I go by the message system it makes it easier for me just to attach it and easier not to miss anyone. Merry Christmas everyone and let’s have a great 2023.

Well guys I think I’m out of 10% off codes. I will double check my motorhome and car trailer but I think the well ran dry. I haven’t used one yet so I do have one saved just in case. Hopefully I can get a few more at the World Od Wheels show in pittsburgh in January if I get to go.

So I don’t have to answer daily messages. I’m out guys. Till next time.

LlllNeed a rear dart bumper they have them any codes I appreciate one
I need plenty stuff but my last coupon didn't work. So called it in they took it over phone, so if they don't work call them.
Edited) Thanks for the coupon you saved me some money!

Last edited:
Well i wrote in English that I was out of codes several times so I thought I would try some spanish. No means no, out means out and I can’t poop more. This is the one thing I hate about doing this.

Darn, I saw the thread and figured I was gonna ask for two! Need a set of MT drag radials bought individually!! Got greedy prematurely :(

Darn, I saw the thread and figured I was gonna ask for two! Need a set of MT drag radials bought individually!! Got greedy prematurely :(

Maybe someone that didn’t use theirs will pass it on to you instead of wasting it by not using it.

Well i wrote in English that I was out of codes several times so I thought I would try some spanish. No means no, out means out and I can’t poop more. This is the one thing I hate about doing this.
Ok no problem. I just didn't understand what you were trying to say....and I don't back read.

Moparts member says he has a stack of summit codes he’s given out. Not sure why guys wait till the last few days.

I've already made the purchase where I couldda used one. A carburetor. At least it was on sale, but another 10% wouldn't have hurt my feelins. lol

I've already made the purchase where I couldda used one. A carburetor. At least it was on sale, but another 10% wouldn't have hurt my feelins. lol

Like I said I’m not sure why someone would hold onto a pile of coupons and try to give them out after Christmas with days before they expire.

-
Back