I got more 10% off Summit coupons guys

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Codes expire 12/31/2022 so let me know if you need one. Please be patient today as I’ll be unloading the race car and parking everything for the winter.

Hey guys don’t be bashful if you got one last time. I was blessed with even more this time so don’t let them go to waste.

I would like one... I have some race parts I would like to buy. Thanks for sharing!

I could use one on other coast side if available. After my 30 year plus absence, my attempt to return to racing this summer out here in Seattle I have found my theory about just using mostly the old parts I had in storage only takes you so far. Now that the season is over and it's raining, it's time to order some different stuff. Let me know if available. Thanks, John

Ok guys I sent out about 8 codes. I gotta ask a few favors.

Number one. Please message me because it’s about three times the work if I have to start a message with you instead of just entering the code. Also it’s easier for me to miss you.

Number two. If the code doesn’t work online PLEASE call the order in. That saves me from messaging back to everyone to tell them to call the order in.

This is a little bit of a pain in the butt but I enjoy saving guys money on their projects. Save a few bucks here and save a few bucks there can’t be a bad thing.

Have fun.

Quick update. I passed out 20 Summit codes so far. I still have a few left and will probably offer them up to the “other” mopar website on Monday. Hint hint.

I’ll take one of no one else is speaking up, I got one last time so if it’s a no go I understand. I can always buy more stuff for the Swinger!

I remember when Summit used to have 10% off deals online all the time. Bought my small block Trick Flow heads one per order, 10% off each man that was......

-
Back