I guess it time to post something

-

Reaction score
Hello to all,

I have been a member on here for over two years but have never posted anything. I have just lurked around and read alot of the great post. I currently don't have a classic mopar. My screen name comes from my favorite car from my youth,a hemi orange 71 340 duster that I screwed up by pro-streeting it in the 80's. I am currently on the look out for a project car peferably a 70 or 71 duster. I do currently own two newer mopars a '06 hemi ram and a '06 Crossfire ( I guess it is considered a mopar??). The reason I am coming forth and saying hi today is because I ran into Tony
Fields at the carl casper car show here in Louisville, Ky over the weekend
and seeing his car(super nice, both him and his ride) and the few other mopars at the show has renewed my interest in getting back into an A body. Thanks

welcome back lol, there have been some great project cars for sale at great prices. hope you enjoy your stay

Welcome from Texas, good luck in you search. I'm sure there's one out there with your name on it.

Thanks! and
Welcome 71340

It was great to talk to you at the show. Hope to see you again.....maybe
at the Indy this coming weekend.....stuff for sale there you know:D

Welcome to FABO 71340!

Glad to see you just came out of the closet!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC07634.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 173
Welcome! I wonder what the Fabo member without a 1st post is.

thanks to all for the warm welcome, and i don't know if this is an A body test but Ma Snart that baracuda looks alot like a charger to me :)

thanks to all for the warm welcome, and i don't know if this is an A body test but Ma Snart that baracuda looks alot like a charger to me :)

Daaaahhh!! Still brain dead from last week.

Went to Wawa Ontario last week and road 1100 miles in 5 days on my snowmobile. Mixed with the 1200 mile round trip haul from Milwaukee and a few too many adult beverages each night and my old brain and body are ka-put.

I also am a member of FBBO and got my attachment screwed up. Here is the Cuda.

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Shop Passenger Rear 3 QTR.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 132
Welcome aboard, finally?!?
Ma has so many beautiful cars it's getting hard for him to keep them straight, I guess! =)

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back