I hate thieves

-
Im not impressed with who you know and maybe thats the way it works were you live
While the system has problems and doesn't alway work having a DA living across the street of your parents doesnt make you a expert....So feed stick your BS were the sun doesn't shine and move on

My girlfriends Mercedes SUV got swiped right out of her driveway last week. Lives in a pretty nice part of town next to the high school. I can’t stand thievery and the little punishment the receive if any.
They use to hang people for stealing a horse, it worked then and I know it would work again. We're to lacts in this country

Many years ago, I worked in a factory that ran 24/7. Every so often, low life's would come into the parking lot to steal parts from cars. Cops did nothing. We set up a roving patrol of employees that were on break, and caught a couple of them. Called the cops, and when they went to court, they were given 30 days supended, and did not have to make restitution for the damage to the cars. The next time some were caught, they got the **** beat out of them, and they were told "don't worry about the cops, worry about us". Solved the problem.

Many years ago, I worked in a factory that ran 24/7. Every so often, low life's would come into the parking lot to steal parts from cars. Cops did nothing. We set up a roving patrol of employees that were on break, and caught a couple of them. Called the cops, and when they went to court, they were given 30 days supended, and did not have to make restitution for the damage to the cars. The next time some were caught, they got the **** beat out of them, and they were told "don't worry about the cops, worry about us". Solved the problem.
Heck Yeah Brother, Old School Justice!

The DA here was Just removed a month or so ago, by the Governor, for FAILURE to do his job! A SOROS Funded **** Piece. Thieves Suck, but there are OTHER ways They Work than stores and cars... But Scumbags all!

Last edited:
Im not impressed with who you know and maybe thats the way it works were you live
While the system has problems and doesn't alway work having a DA living across the street of your parents doesnt make you a expert....So feed stick your BS were the sun doesn't shine and move on
And Your pillow talk with an ADA doesn't impress anyone either, the above was directly involved with one of My examples, these are cases and people I know/knew personally A**hole....and if You actually watch the news, REAL news, it isn't hard to find the public proclamations of support for policy, practice, & legislation at all levels in certain areas that backs up all the members You hurled Your "ignorant" bag of dogshit at.

They use to hang people for stealing a horse, it worked then and I know it would work again. We're to lacts in this country
I cannot agree more. We need to bring back public hangings. On Sunday after church in the town square. People singing Hymns. Then get the hanging done and eat fried chicken afterwards.

Yes sir. We need that back again.

I cannot agree more. We need to bring back public hangings. On Sunday after church in the town square. People singing Hymns. Then get the hanging done and eat fried chicken afterwards.
I've been saying that foe Years! Mandatory Attendance for all ages after 12...

I've been saying that foe Years! Mandatory Attendance for all ages after 12...
Yup. It'd do a few things. People would see what a horrible death it is and think twice about committing any death penalty offenses. Our children would be desensitized enough that they wouldn't be afraid of their own shadows. Plus, if you wanted lunch, you'd have to have a strong stomach. There's just no down side.

Yup. It'd do a few things. People would see what a horrible death it is and think twice about committing any death penalty offenses. Our children would be desensitized enough that they wouldn't be afraid of their own shadows. Plus, if you wanted lunch, you'd have to have a strong stomach. There's just no down side.
That's about where I at with the whole thing. Definitely NOT to Glorify Death or Violence, but Rape, Murder, Child Molesters, Ect, Just Gotta go. If Proved, Beyond A Reasonable Doubt, that's it. Maybe 1 appeal, upon strong review. NO free 20 year Housing and Feedings, No lessons for the Kids thinking that way is an Easy, Glamorous Life. And they way they Have made the Youngin's All Sissy-fied? That outta help some.

That's about where I at with the whole thing. Definitely NOT to Glorify Death or Violence, but Rape, Murder, Child Molesters, Ect, Just Gotta go. If Proved, Beyond A Reasonable Doubt, that's it. Maybe 1 appeal, upon strong review. NO free 20 year Housing and Feedings, No lessons for the Kids thinking that way is an Easy, Glamorous Life. And they way they Have made the Youngin's All Sissy-fied? That outta help some.
If they're known and I mean KNOWN guilty then I don't even want an appeal. All these cop killers for instance. And the guy that mowed people down at the Christmas parade last year. They KNOW he did it. He's now making a mockery of the court system. The guy that killed the retired police officer in St. Louis. All these school shooters. These are KNOWN guilty perps. They shouldn't have ever made it into the police car. Straight to the meat wagon and morgue. ...and mental illness be damned. If they DID IT, take um out. End of story.

In fact.....in fact.......I'm all for just having a body pile out in the outskirts. Just take um out there and pile um up. What was it Jose Wales said? "Buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms".

If they're known and I mean KNOWN guilty then I don't even want an appeal. All these cop killers for instance. And the guy that mowed people down at the Christmas parade last year. They KNOW he did it. He's now making a mockery of the court system. The guy that killed the retired police officer in St. Louis. All these school shooters. These are KNOWN guilty perps. They shouldn't have ever made it into the police car. Straight to the meat wagon and morgue. ...and mental illness be damned. If they DID IT, take um out. End of story.
Oh, Amen Brother! If it's Open And Shut?ONE AND DONE! TRIAL THAT IS.... PS
The Christmas Suv Murdering scumbag from hell got found GUILTY ON ALL 76 COUNTS TODAY!!!!!!! hope he gets less mercy than he gave those Family's...

In fact.....in fact.......I'm all for just having a body pile out in the outskirts. Just take um out there and pile um up. What was it Jose Wales said? "Buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms".
Good Flick, ( he's a Gorilla Fighter) and That'd keep Alot of the Slime up on outta town

Oh, Amen Brother! If it's Open And Shut?ONE AND DONE! TRIAL THAT IS.... PS
The Christmas Suv Murdering scumbag from hell got found GUILTY ON ALL 76 COUNTS TODAY!!!!!!! hope he gets less mercy than he gave those Family's...
I don't think they have the death penalty there though. ....and it should have been carried out last year soon as they got the car stopped.

I don't think they have the death penalty there though. ....and it should have been carried out last year soon as they got the car stopped.
Yep, one right in the Head! Pop! Don't even care WHY you did it. It's pretty Obvious to me why. I don't need a courts shrink to try and "explain" why to us Unedumacated Folks

Yep, one right in the Head! Pop! Don't even care WHY you did it. It's pretty Obvious to me why. I don't need a courts shrink to try and "explain" why to us Unedumacated Folks
Who cares about the "why"? Then you start getting into his psychic nonsense and all that and before long how he was "neglected" in childhood and all that crap. Nope. No why at all. Just justice and closure for the victim's families. And like right now.

Last edited:
Who cares about the "why"? Then you start getting into his psychic nonsense and all that and before long how he was "neglected" in childhood and all that crap. Nope. Now why at all. Just justice and closure for the victim's families. And like right now.
Totally Agreed, and SHOULD have been that way as/ before/ during stop. I don't remember those details, as I was Completely Bent Pissed and Deeply Hurt.

Totally Agreed, and SHOULD have been that way as/ before/ during stop. I don't remember those details, as I was Completely Bent Pissed and Deeply Hurt.
I don't know them either, I was more speaking in a general sense. When the criminals started having just as much or more rights as victims, that's when the scales tipped and we should have started voting these scumbags out then.....and that was like 50 plus years ago.

I don't know them either, I was more speaking in a general sense. When the criminals started having just as much or more rights as victims, that's when the scales tipped and we should have started voting these scumbags out then.....and that was like 50 plus years ago.
I ain't much over 50, so I probably missed the beginning of that, but I grew up in the 70s and 80s in the Panhandle of FL. I'd carry a 22/.410 around in the woods, walk for what seemed miles, never hurt no one. Never wanted to... just being Free... crime wasn't like that back then. I really only noticed it slipped in the late 80s and 90s, (gangster rap, devil music, evil films,commercials w/ glorification of both, then add sex, violence, drugs, ect. The Total corruption of Everythin' right and left side of the fence. Including Society in General. Its a Slow Decline, and it's all By Design! i for one am sick as heck of it, the Country I grew up in has been changed, by evil. Tampa is Shot, the town I came from, before coming here, Jacksonville, is 14th WORST in the US! It wasn't that damn bad 30 some odd years ago...

I ain't much over 50, so I probably missed the beginning of that, but I grew up in the 70s and 80s in the Panhandle of FL. I'd carry a 22/.410 around in the woods, walk for what seemed miles, never hurt no one. Never wanted to... just being Free... crime wasn't like that back then. I really only noticed it slipped in the late 80s and 90s, (gangster rap, devil music, evil films,commercials w/ glorification of both, then add sex, violence, drugs, ect. The Total corruption of Everythin' right and left side of the fence. Including Society in General. Its a Slow Decline, and it's all By Design! i for one am sick as heck of it, the Country I grew up in has been changed, by evil. Tampa is Shot, the town I came from, before coming here, Jacksonville, is 14th WORST in the US! It wasn't that damn bad 30 some odd years ago...
I HATE to bring up a politician but it's the truth......long about the time Lyndon Johnson did some of the things he did is when it started sliding out of control. We can point to some things well before that, but by and large, that's it. ......and again, I'm not trying to politicize this, as in MY opinion, it's not a republican or democrat thing. It's a crooked politician thing. There's plenty enough of those on both sides so neither side can really point the finger at the other.

A incident that stayed with me
A few years back there was a young car thief that robbed a high end car out of someones driveway....Now to cut it short the police were following him in the stolen car and this POS was driving at high speeds and ran a red light and T boned a car.....A young mom was riding in that car and she was ejected out of the car. She was killed instantly. Her head was crushed
The stolen car after its hit that car crashed and the driver fled the scene with police in chasing him
Eventually he was caught and no he wasnt realised. His story was he wasnt the driver just a passenger. What happened was he pleaded or was convicted and is in prison
Some stories like this just seem to stick with you for whatever reasons, maybe it could of been my wife my daughter or now my granddaughter laying dead in the street, her head so mangled she was unrecognisable
I would have wished this scumbag thief would have died in that crash or maybe turned reaching into his pocket while being chased and that police officer putting a bullet into his head....maybe it should work this way, a life for a life and while nothing will bring back that young woman maybe a message needs to be sent
As we speak there is a 29 yr old EMT mother of a young child, laying in a hospital bed fighting off infections from her just amputated leg just above the knee
She was struck by a car driven by someone competed stoned out on some illegal narcotic, the driver hit this young woman as she got out of her car....It happened that fast
29 years old and lost her leg to some stoned out junkie low life
Sometimes there is just no justice no rime or reason in this world

-
Back