I hate thieves

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Car owner died a couple of weeks ago and a couple of creeps decided they wanted his car so they went to his house and stole his car and trailer. Police just found what was left.

FD2FEEE9-4340-45AB-9DFE-938E0A54B1D2.jpeg

F2274745-E797-4CC2-AAFC-D653BBB2128C.jpeg

Last edited:
And some people are allowing them to steal what they want without getting arrested. They dart out the front door with a basket full of stuff knowing they are safe. Then thugs are stealing and beating people to a pulp and being arrested and released the same day. No wonder thieves are so bold nowadays.

And some people are allowing them to steal what they want without getting arrested. They dart out the front door with a basket full of stuff knowing they are safe. Then thugs are stealing and beating people to a pulp and being arrested and released the same day. No wonder thieves are so bold nowadays.

I don’t want to turn this Political but Pittsburgh’s only Walmart, one that is the only one on a bus route is closing in November. Just announced yesterday. 15 miles max for me from my house and I’ve never been there.

I don’t want to turn this Political but Pittsburgh’s only Walmart, one that is the only one on a bus route is closing in November. Just announced yesterday. 15 miles max for me from my house and I’ve never been there.
You didn't turn it political. I also was very careful not to make it political. Big chain stores are pulling out of big cities all over the country. You CANNOT stay in business if thieves are allowed to walk out the front door with $950 worth of stuff and know they will not get arrested. The DAs have made it clear that thieves will not be arrested. See, I did not mention any political sides at all.

Georgia changed its castle doctrine laws a while back to also allow homeowners to use deadly force to stop vehicle thefts off their property. I wish other states would follow through. That really sucks about the Corvette. Looked like a nice race car.

the big chain stores or any store don't suffer from thieves, there loss is passed on in price hikes to the honest consumer you and me

We all suffer at the hands of thieves. If the stores didn’t suffer they would not leave the high crime areas and would welcome theft.

My girlfriends Mercedes SUV got swiped right out of her driveway last week. Lives in a pretty nice part of town next to the high school. I can’t stand thievery and the little punishment the receive if any.

the big chain stores or any store don't suffer from thieves, there loss is passed on in price hikes to the honest consumer you and me
Yes and no. They do pass a lot of that cost on, but not all. The big problems are that stealing and crime are forcing them to close stores and making it really hard to hire people. When Walgreens shuts down the ONLY drug store in a poor neighborhood, that is a problem.

You didn't turn it political. I also was very careful not to make it political. Big chain stores are pulling out of big cities all over the country. You CANNOT stay in business if thieves are allowed to walk out the front door with $950 worth of stuff and know they will not get arrested. The DAs have made it clear that thieves will not be arrested. See, I did not mention any political sides at all.
The people turning things like this political are the asshole politicians, lawyers and judges allowing criminals to be slapped on the wrist or less and turned right back out on the street. Just read up on the SAFE-T act in Illinois. It's ridiculous.

I live in little Boise Idaho and have had a truck stolen and broken into multiple times . Cops out here don’t stop people driving 90 in traffic weaving in and out either .

Many cars stolen here every week.

I hate thieving scumbags, was breaking my *** working back in the eighties only to wake up early one morning and find my mint 72 F100 Ford stolen
Even though I got some insurance money I couldn't afford to replace it, plus had two mowers I repaired that belonged to other people I now had to replace
The usual ignorance is on display here as usual. Judges and District Attorneys do not make the laws, politicians do and when they pass legislation that allows criminals to walk free than its time to vote their sorry *** out of office
I know a former Assistant DA and a criminal court judge, they both told me there was numerous times they wanted to throw some sorry POS in jail or revoke bail, they couldn't as they are bound by the law
Were I live we lock up shoplifters, they may make bail and walk but they are still arrested and booked and have a court date
I was in a CVS during the pandemic and witnessed a commotion. A younger black guy maybe early twenty, big kid about 6'2 hair in dreadlocks dressed like he was looked like just another one, except he wasn't, he was a undercover store security and he caught this lowlife woman trying to steal hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise........ That entire CVS staff including a couple of girls circled the thief, they kept their cool and NYPD was on the scene in a minute and locked her up
I talked to one of the young CVS female workers, they told me they had suspected this thief in the past and were waiting and watching and they finally caught her
Its mostly fueled by illegal drug addiction and a attitude of entitlement. Id like to see some knuckles broken and hard labor for some of these thieves

I hate thieving scumbags, was breaking my *** working back in the eighties only to wake up early one morning and find my mint 72 F100 Ford stolen
Even though I got some insurance money I couldn't afford to replace it, plus had two mowers I repaired that belonged to other people I now had to replace
The usual ignorance is on display here as usual. Judges and District Attorneys do not make the laws, politicians do and when they pass legislation that allows criminals to walk free than its time to vote their sorry *** out of office
I know a former Assistant DA and a criminal court judge, they both told me there was numerous times they wanted to throw some sorry POS in jail or revoke bail, they couldn't as they are bound by the law
Were I live we lock up shoplifters, they may make bail and walk but they are still arrested and booked and have a court date
I was in a CVS during the pandemic and witnessed a commotion. A younger black guy maybe early twenty, big kid about 6'2 hair in dreadlocks dressed like he was looked like just another one, except he wasn't, he was a undercover store security and he caught this lowlife woman trying to steal hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise........ That entire CVS staff including a couple of girls circled the thief, they kept their cool and NYPD was on the scene in a minute and locked her up
I talked to one of the young CVS female workers, they told me they had suspected this thief in the past and were waiting and watching and they finally caught her
Its mostly fueled by illegal drug addiction and a attitude of entitlement. Id like to see some knuckles broken and hard labor for some of these thieves
Nice try Steve, but there are activist DA's & Justices that refuse to prosecute & convict criminals that have clearly broken the laws passed by legislators, & You know that.......

West Mifflin is on the bus route, that one?

Nice try Steve, but there are activist DA's & Justices that refuse to prosecute & convict criminals that have clearly broken the laws passed by legislators, & You know that.......
You and anyone who agrees with you needs to read exactly what happens when a person is arrested and ultimately pleads out or goes to trail
I guess you know more than the former ADA and now sitting criminal court judge ive had discussions with

You and anyone who agrees with you needs to read exactly what happens when a person is arrested and ultimately pleads out or goes to trail
I guess you know more than the former ADA and now sitting criminal court judge ive had discussions with
Buddy, I've been on both sides of the fence. County DA lived across the st. from My folks, have friends who are cops, who's fathers were Chief of police or Captains. I've seen 1st hand how the system doesn't work, good people who are easy targets get screwed over BS, & POS's who fall into special categories walking after countless priors. I was waiting My turn earlier this year when a 20-something was called up to the bench, the office cut a deal, & the Dude walked to the dismay of the (black) Justice. He stared the girl from the DA's office in the eye, and asked "are You sure?", 3 times...She looked giddy about repeating Her affirmation. I know people who had the $$$ & connections and did almost no time for vehicular homicide, mandatory charge for DUI & leaving the scene, so save it bro'.
DA's have total autonomy in deciding how or even if offenders are charged in many districts, feed Your BS to somebody else.

-
Back