I have looked but

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I can not find anything on the net that will show me a picture of the 3 speed standard trans I have in my 66 / 170 Valiant so I can service it :angry7:
Before I crawl under her I would like to know what I have and how to drain the fluid and what I should use to refile it, My books are in storage about 6 miles away" thank you Treva :angry7:"
Can anyone point me in the right direction ?
Thank you for your help and time spent here so I can get this behind me.8)

the lower plug on the pass side drains it, the upper fills it.
66 right? thats the non syncro 3 spd.

you can fill it with 75-90w gear oil.
If I remember right it said in the book that second gear only is syncro.
How much or how do I tell if it is full, and yes 66 model 8)

Thank you 1wild&crazyguy and 48limo :cheers:
What do they call this trans ? :read2:

If someone can explain to me how to copy selected pages from a PDF doc I can send Mike the manual trans data from my 65 service manual disk. The trans chapter is over 24 megs and too big to send the whole chapter. THX

If someone can explain to me how to copy selected pages from a PDF doc I can send Mike the manual trans data from my 65 service manual disk. The trans chapter is over 24 megs and too big to send the whole chapter. THX

Click View, then click Reading Mode. You can then highlight the text you want to copy and then paste it into a word document. If it won't allow you to copy/paste, use Ctrl + c to copy and then Ctrl + v to paste it.

Click View, then click Reading Mode. You can then highlight the text you want to copy and then paste it into a word document. If it won't allow you to copy/paste, use Ctrl + c to copy and then Ctrl + v to paste it.

THX, that worked but didn't copy illustrations. Is there any way to delete selected pages ?

I printed and rescanned the section on the 903 & 745 and is small enough to e-mail.
memike ( or anyone else ) if you PM me your e-mail address I'll get it to you.

I printed and rescanned the section on the 903 & 745 and is small enough to e-mail.
memike ( or anyone else ) if you PM me your e-mail address I'll get it to you.
pm sent 8)

-
Back