I know I'm going to rot in hell

-

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
I guess I'm going to have to change my name. Seems I'm going back to B Bodies as I'm looking at a 69 Runner, co-insistently the first Mopar from my teenage years. Buddy's got a partially restored body begging for a roller cammed stroked 400, 4 speed and big assed 4 barrel, sorry no juice. If the Demon was any indicator this is going to be a 5-7 year project especially since I'm only in country for 6 months every year. I'll do the train since I hate body work. :burnout::burnout:

Wish me luck

LUCK!

I also seen your screen name as something not related to a car but to an evil something else and sinister. Like your smiling at me with a baseball bat in your other hand behind your back.

LMAO

You can't change your name, we can't see you coming.

I was "all B body" in my younger days, having had a 64 440 Dodge 426, a 69 383 RR and the 70 V code.

If I could afford one, or ten, I'd have them, LOL In the meantime, I like my Dart

No problem here. I would LOVE to have another ROAD or B body. The prices have gotten out of control. In hindsight I should have kept some of my B bodies. I love all Mopars but my heart belongs to them. Enjoy your path.

-
Back