i know you pay for what you get...

-
seems legit...you can buy the same kit from him for a chevy, with wastegates and V band clamps for only 700 dollars less

no mention of fuel supply though (other then a regulator)

As someone with lots of experience with turbos, those are the typical eBay turbos. I've seen those first hand explode and send shrapnel all thru an engine and intercooler. If you do get this kit, swap those turbos out with some better ones like Borg Werner or Garrett

the exhaust manifolds don't look too bad?...so it appears they mount the turbos at the front of engine?
Most likely. I'd be hesitant of running those turbos though

I hope that picture is just a generic representation of what you're getting. Those exhaust manifold tubes are separated. Won't fit Mopar.

a generic pic tells me - lame company - dodge or avoid - they do not care about quality - just your money

The headers would make or break that kit. Gotta see the real ones, and if they are close to those LSX looking headers in the pic, there is no way they will clear A body inner fenders. See if you can get pics of the real Sbm headers. That would be interesting to see.

if you were to run it on a std ol 318 la slugger?..low boost?
Not sure about the LAs but there are a few of us running stock Magnums on low boost. Just start slow, make sure your tune and AFRs are solid and slowly add boost.

Absolute garbage. Generic intercooler piping which a person can get for next to nothing normally. Those turbos won't last either. Throughout the year get hundreds of people that call us trying to get them rebuilt and they all get told the same thing. Throw the scrap metal in the trash and buy a quality turbo. A good quality turbo like a Garrett ball bearing will run you anywhere from 1000 to 2000 per turbo depending on what size you want and if you want a cast or billet wheel. Borgwarners are cheaper (but still quality) if you want to go journal bearing route.

The big problems with Chinese knockoff turbos is they use inferior quality metal so typically they make all their internal parts bigger to compensate for the weaker metallurgy. Meaning an oem Garrett turbo rebuild kit wouldn't work to rebuild the turbo because the internal parts are all different sizes etc. The other problem is just the quality control. Balancing can be way off which will significantly shorten the turbos life before catastrophic failure. The final straw is just the bad metallurgy which leads to many shafts snapping or comp wheels exploding under boost. These reasons are why my company won't even touch a knockoff turbo.

The headers would make or break that kit. Gotta see the real ones, and if they are close to those LSX looking headers in the pic, there is no way they will clear A body inner fenders. See if you can get pics of the real Sbm headers. That would be interesting to see.
We had to modify Chevy turbo headers for my buddy's twin turbo 318. Had to weld on the Dodge flanges and reshape the tubes. But it worked out great in the end.
IMG_20161203_204059108-2672x1503.jpg

Absolute garbage. Generic intercooler piping which a person can get for next to nothing normally. Those turbos won't last either. Throughout the year get hundreds of people that call us trying to get them rebuilt and they all get told the same thing. Throw the scrap metal in the trash and buy a quality turbo. A good quality turbo like a Garrett ball bearing will run you anywhere from 1000 to 2000 per turbo depending on what size you want and if you want a cast or billet wheel. Borgwarners are cheaper (but still quality) if you want to go journal bearing route.

The big problems with Chinese knockoff turbos is they use inferior quality metal so typically they make all their internal parts bigger to compensate for the weaker metallurgy. Meaning an oem Garrett turbo rebuild kit wouldn't work to rebuild the turbo because the internal parts are all different sizes etc. The other problem is just the quality control. Balancing can be way off which will significantly shorten the turbos life before catastrophic failure. The final straw is just the bad metallurgy which leads to many shafts snapping or comp wheels exploding under boost. These reasons are why my company won't even touch a knockoff turbo.
ok cool..im currently lookin at this setup locally here in Australia twin turbo bb...complete set up twin garret turbos etc...any feedback..

yy.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

it seems to be a complete setup twin garret ball bearing turbos twin inter coolers intake carb hat piping boost controller etc etc...
just for the record, I have a few cars sb and bb..and this et up popped up for sale..so I thought it may be nice on one of my cars...

it seems to be a complete setup twin garret ball bearing turbos twin inter coolers intake carb hat piping boost controller etc etc...
just for the record, I have a few cars sb and bb..and this et up popped up for sale..so I thought it may be nice on one of my cars...

Looks like a decent setup. Having one that has been installed you know it's going to fit which is nice too.

-
Back