I like cats but .. this would be horrible for all

-
What a sad situation, Things like that should never be allowed to happen. The Idiot powers that be who run the, what used to be the great US of A should be ashamed that problems like that happen, when they earn, how much a year? for doing what?

What a sad situation, Things like that should never be allowed to happen. The Idiot powers that be who run the, what used to be the great US of A should be ashamed that problems like that happen, when they earn, how much a year? for doing what?
As long ad we sit idly by while mothers murder thier children, I find it hard to feel bad for a few kitties

Unfortunately, this is a situation born out of love. A cat meowing at the back door gets a bowl of milk. Cats attract cats. Cats multiply like rats. Eventually the kind cat lover gets overwhelmed, and sometimes bad things happen.

There are over a million people that die of starvation every year. A billion people go to bed hungry at night. And yet there are politicians who want to force women to have babies they don't want. It's a crazy world.

Lost his house? I dont doubt it, anyone living with 62 cats has mental issues. Too bad noone could help, but some cant be helped.

Unfortunately, this is a situation born out of love. A cat meowing at the back door gets a bowl of milk. Cats attract cats. Cats multiply like rats. Eventually the kind cat lover gets overwhelmed, and sometimes bad things happen.

There are over a million people that die of starvation every year. A billion people go to bed hungry at night. And yet there are politicians who want to force women to have babies they don't want. It's a crazy world.

And what's even crazier is the amount of opportunities for women to not get pregnant and yet we miss out on that opportunity. God forbid should someone be Proactive and not Reactive...... Your right, crazy world!

JW

I have an oven thermometer on my dash that registered 150F yesterday at noon with windows rolled up.

My position regarding the above is that humans are accountable for their own actions and able to make informed decisions.

Animals bred as pets and grossly overpopulated are not. In fact, humans are also responsible for that sad situation, as well.

@NagaVancuper

I'd love to see your traveling cat pics.

Kind of rare to have one that doesn't at least partially "make a run for it" when outside.

I've known a few that were leash trained and there's one specific breed that loves it.

Here is my cat
cosmo.jpg

I have actually herded cats.

Not nearly as easy as it sounds.

we have a few more than alot of house pet cats , some recues with babies and just plan sick ones . and today we lost boo boo , she was the raining queen after buba roomba passed on . buba is wht/blk . booboo is the blk/wht . we still have alot more than a few in door cats .
DSC02252.JPG
DSC06546.JPG

Has anyone ever seen a cowboy trying to herd a large herd of cats!?????
Probably similar to herding prairie dogs.....but if they understand the word 'treats' then it gets much easier! Used to have 3 and there were days when they went in different directions throughout the house. Glad my house isn't all that big but big enough for them to find someplace to get lost in.

-
Back