I loathe auto-correct !

-

jimmer

Reaction score
So I call it auto destruct!
Here are a couple things it has done .
One time I was telling a good friend that I enjoyed sharing my testimony.
Well somehow it said ********.
Doh
Then another time I was texting a customer about time frame for their job.
I was wanting a few days in between.
I texted
I just got done doing big job.
Well it said I just got done doing big Joe.
Doh !
Good thing I knew both those ppl well.
Funny but not completely!
I think there is an evil wizard behind the screen laughing !
I thought of this because in another thread it said I burned my cat but I said buried.
Anyone else have about destruct stories ?

So I call it auto destruct!
Here are a couple things it has done .
One time I was telling a good friend that I enjoyed sharing my testimony.
Well somehow it said ********.
Doh
Then another time I was texting a customer about time frame for their job.
I was wanting a few days in between.
I texted
I just got done doing big job.
Well it said I just got done doing big Joe.
Doh !
Good thing I knew both those ppl well.
Funny but not completely!
I think there is an evil wizard behind the screen laughing !
I thought of this because in another thread it said I burned my cat but I said buried.
Anyone else have about destruct stories ?
More than I can remember... heard the inventor of auto correct died recently. May he rust is piss

^^^
The problem is sometimes it does it right when you hit send or reply.

Auto-correct is a default setting. You CAN turn it off.

You only have to decide to do it.

Autocorrect can be a good thing.
I made a stupid mistake once that I laugh about frequently....
In the early days of texting, circa 2009 or so, I wrote "I love your face" and thought I only sent it to the Wife.
No such luck....somehow I pressed "send all" so every contact in my phone got that message. Most of my contacts are men.

1 laugh 3.jpg

I have corrected autocorrect changes after finding them in proofreading, hit send on the the fixed message. Reread the message after sending to find that autocorrect changed it right back to what it wanted…

I also tried going without autocorrect for a day… had to re enable autocorrect because no one knew what I was saying! Lol

i send a text once to a group of men from church, and it said something about how i had allready gotten permission from preacher, for some reason, the phone changed it to creature

i send a text once to a group of men from church, and it said something about how i had allready gotten permission from preacher, for some reason, the phone changed it to creature
I've noticed that Google auto correct, will do just About ANYTHING to avoid you typing Godly things. But, with these jokers, it's probably part of the plan

I've noticed that Google auto correct, will do just About ANYTHING to avoid you typing Godly things. But, with these jokers, it's probably part of the plan
i remember 10 years ago, if i would type in half a verse on google, it would bring up 5 pages of the hits in the verse in various interpretations and translations
try doing that now, they are all scrubbed

i remember 10 years ago, if i would type in half a verse on google, it would bring up 5 pages of the hits in the verse in various interpretations and translations
try doing that now, they are all scrubbed
Wow. Brother, it's an attack on All Fronts. Not just a commie take over, I belive these people are actually satanists. Maybe not all of them, but a large core of them. They are trying to erase God...

Well not auto correct but accidentally texted a group text of a joke about washing hands with a hand drawn picture.
I'm pretty confident some here seen it.
It was when covid first hit the scene.
Well I texted it to a dude from church.
I noticed and tried to delete it .
Nope it went through.
He said good one.
Oops.
I'm no angel.

I cut it off on my iPhone. I rarely use talk to text either, because it can't understand my Appalachian American accent!
I quit talk to text too. It'll put some Serious words in your msg. Also, my Samsung was saving all of them. That's a lot of memory wasted

My plumber was using talk text on voice mail and one msg said a dude wanted have sex with him.
Lol

Or atleast a large portion
It's in the education system. And Big Tech, you learn what they want you to learn, hear what they want. And that is the problem. Because people take all the spoon shoveled crap as reality. He'll, Hitler controlled the Media in Germany in the 30s.. it's in the narrative

-
Back