I love this race. 40,000.00 Saturday payout.

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just called Norwalk this morning to see when entry’s open. I ran it last year so I’ll get an email early April. My most expensive race of the year (600.00) but I’m open to anything. I love three days of racing.

Some of the very best racers from across the country will come together and compete for a jaw-dropping $262,875 purse at the 31st Annual Rocko Machine $40 Grand Nationals presented by Hughes Performance, Sept. 1-3, 2023 at Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, Ohio! Only 425 entries are being sold for the prominent event. The winner will receive a very rewarding $15,000 on Friday, $40,000 on Saturday and $20,000 on Sunday, while the runner-up will receive $7,500 on Friday, $20,000 on Saturday and $10,000 on Sunday. Also collecting cash will be racers going at least three rounds.

On Monday, April 3, 2023, renewal forms will be emailed or physically mailed to everyone who raced at the 2022 event. The 90-day renewal period will be from Monday, April 3 to Monday, July 3!

On Monday, July 10, 2023, any remaining entries will be sold to racers on the waiting list, and then put on sale to the public!

To be added to the wait list, please email Jayme Bader at jbader@summitmotorsportspark.com

D6A2222F-213C-4301-BE23-2D0876FCFDA1.jpeg

Hey, that's my buddy's Roadrunner in the add ! That is a bad original A-12 car ! 5.79 in the 1/8 @ Halloween Classic

Hey, that's my buddy's Roadrunner in the add ! That is a bad original A-12 car ! 5.79 in the 1/8 @ Halloween Classic

Very nice. I had I mad afternoon panic attack. I reread that ad and the said they would be emailing people that ran 2021. Well I sold my entry in 2021 when I got sick but raced last year. I emailed in double checking because last year I didn’t get notified but the guy I sold my entry to did. It was a mistake on their part because she emailed me and said I would be notified. Scared me there for a little while. Lol

John, you’re definitely no duck, you and the car can absolutely make money at that race. Not a doubt in my mind. But in the end, if you’re having fun then you’re winning.

John, you’re definitely no duck, you and the car can absolutely make money at that race. Not a doubt in my mind. But in the end, if you’re having fun then you’re winning.

I’m winning just being able to still do this. I love this sport so much and will continue to do it as long as possible. My out of the seat moved to Ohio so when I can’t do it anymore it’s over. Zero regrets

Trust me I’m happy to see you still out at our local track. I’m with you, I love the hell out of this sport. It’s a blast. The cars, the speed, the people, the memories made. Even the challenging times.

Any chance you are ready to hit a race this early in the year?

Trust me I’m happy to see you still out at our local track. I’m with you, I love the hell out of this sport. It’s a blast. The cars, the speed, the people, the memories made. Even the challenging times.

Any chance you are ready to hit a race this early in the year?

My car is exactly how it was when I pulled it in my shop after Keystones Halloween race. So in a weekend I could be ready for a one day race. The motorhome will be getting six new tires hopefully soon. The bodywork of course still needs done but it’s raceable. The Pattons loaned me their frontend toe-plates so I want to get my steering wheel more centered. My first trip out will probably be keystone in late April. I have a set of heads to finish,(very close to being done) some work on some Indy LAX heads, a Victor340 to port, and a set of Speedmaster heads and Victor340 was shipped from Oregon today. Then I’m on my stuff.

Ok gotcha. Ya I know you been busy porting this winter and wasn’t sure how much time you had for your own stuff.

Me and Danny are heading to either MIR or Piedmont this weekend. As of now with the forecast for MIR we will likely go to Piedmont. But as you know more than anyone how quickly the forecast can change. I’ll keep you posted on how things shake out.

Ok gotcha. Ya I know you been busy porting this winter and wasn’t sure how much time you had for your own stuff.

Me and Danny are heading to either MIR or Piedmont this weekend. As of now with the forecast for MIR we will likely go to Piedmont. But as you know more than anyone how quickly the forecast can change. I’ll keep you posted on how things shake out.

Ya Dan mentioned on Facebook you guys are hoping to head out. Safe travels and good luck.

I hope to win Powerball someday soon, I'll bring rat bastid,midnight swinger, lead69 and come watch you.

-
Back