i made it.....

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
just got the e-mail saying this was open... its looking good..... now i have to set up my signature and stuff...

Made it here too Guys. Great Site. Now I gotta get my Signature set up. That ought to be fun :shock:

Thanks HawaiiDuster. This site is so much more inviting. It isn't so sterile. :lol:

How come my email doens't show up on the bottom like many of the others. I added it in my profile where is said to, should I also add it somewhere else as well????

Hey fellow a body freaks i just made the jump over :D Looks great Adam,thanks for all your hard work! :D

shg340 said:
How come my email doens't show up on the bottom like many of the others. I added it in my profile where is said to, should I also add it somewhere else as well????
It's there! There's a little "email" icon below your post.

Hehe.....he ain't the only one that was slaving away here.....*hint...hint*. LOL....glad you all are enjoying the new site.

Sledgehammer said:
Hehe.....he ain't the only one that was slaving away here.....*hint...hint*. LOL....glad you all are enjoying the new site.
Yep. (another *hint hint*)

Hey CJ glad you found your way over! CrazyMoparGirl your the first lady on the board! What kinda Mopar do you have :?: Oh ya welcome aboard. :D

Yes its true. I wish I could take all the credit but with out Mikel Beck and Sledgehammer Id still be sitting in front of the computer scratching my head wondering what the hell I got myself into.

-
Back