I need an NHRA Official on this one...

-

70DusterBob

Reaction score
I need an NHRA Official relatively close to Central Texas. If you are willing to drive to the San Antonio area to discuss and try a new racing product, please PM me. If you are retired that is okay. If you know an Official in Tx that is not on this forum, please PM me.

Also, I can drive within a 500-600 mile radius of San Antonio if necessary.

Thanks

Last edited:
If you have a new part that needs to be SFI Certified, you have to contact the SFI Foundation. They write all the rules on these things. Use your search engine and just look for SFI Foundation. You will find specifications there that pertain to your particular idea. Reserch their site and all your answers will be found. The NHRA representatives basicaly enforce the rules of the SFI Foundation and in some cases they work hand in hand. I know the NHRA Rep. I went through also works at SFI . I know this because I just went through this process. I am a Certified SFI Member

If you have a new part that needs to be SFI Certified, you have to contact the SFI Foundation. They write all the rules on these things. Use your search engine and just look for SFI Foundation. You will find specifications there that pertain to your particular idea. Reserch their site and all your answers will be found. The NHRA representatives basicaly enforce the rules of the SFI Foundation and in some cases they work hand in hand. I know the NHRA Rep. I went through also works at SFI . I know this because I just went through this process. I am a Certified SFI Member

Thank you!

-
Back