I need some of you NOW!!

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A very good friend of mine is going through a
bad time at this very moment :tongue9:just out of the blue health problem.
All I need is a few great folks here to help me get the tears from my face and hope everything will be ok, Just a good word, or prayer will make me feel allot better and get there home back to normal.:love7:
These folks mean allot to me here at home and I am at a loss of words.
I need good thoughts for a family I know are hurting.
Thank you for reading and hoping for the best to these folks Now.
Please don't ask just wish or pray for them.

Thank you Mike .S [-o<

Prayers and well wishes for your friend and also for you Mike. I sure hope that things get better very soon!! Will be thinking about you and hoping it takes a good turn fast!!!

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
James 1:12

Thinking of those in need... ;)

Thank you all that have helped me tonight.
All I can do is hope and pray everything is going to be ok.
These are some very close and dear friends that I care for and speak to most every day and enjoy there time they share with me.
I will sleep and pray for the best and hope for some good news tomorrow
Thank you again my friends.

For what it's worth, the good thoughts, and prayers of my Family, and Car Club Brothers are with you, and yours my friend.

For what it's worth, the good thoughts, and prayers of my Family, and Car Club Brothers are with you, and yours my friend.

Thank you dragnknights and welcome to a place I call home.
Yes it is worth allot to me and the family I care for.

you could have searched threads,kinda inappropriate and i fail to see the emergency. Memikes a good guy tho so i think he,ll let you slide. Hope everything turns from worse to wonderful today Mike. Keep the faith my indian brother.My grandfather was a healer and you wouldnt believe how fast peoples health could change as long as you had faith.

You came to the right place. The thoughts, words and prayers of many add more power. Wishing the best for your friend and of course for you.

Just in case anybody was wondering what was up with this thread, my wife Xcptshnl1, passed out at work last night and went into convulsions. When she got to the hospital she was having severe headaches, dizziness, and nausea. The hospital found a spot on an Xray. When I told memike about it she was having a CT scan to look for a possible aneurysm on her brain. Can't say for certain that your thoughts and prayers did the trick, but I'll always think so. Turned out to be a really nasty sinus infection and she will miss a couple days of work but it could have been a lot worse. Thanks for all you did and you couldn't ask for better brothers than memike and the rest of the gang. Thanks again, David

Just in case anybody was wondering what was up with this thread, my wife Xcptshnl1, passed out at work last night and went into convulsions. When she got to the hospital she was having severe headaches, dizziness, and nausea. The hospital found a spot on an Xray. When I told memike about it she was having a CT scan to look for a possible aneurysm on her brain. Can't say for certain that your thoughts and prayers did the trick, but I'll always think so. Turned out to be a really nasty sinus infection and she will miss a couple days of work but it could have been a lot worse. Thanks for all you did and you couldn't ask for better brothers than memike and the rest of the gang. Thanks again, David

Wow. I just saw this thread this morning. God does work in mysterious ways that we cannot begin to comprehend. May God's will be done.

-
Back