I phone Record calls?

-
There’s aps you can download but to do anything with it you will nerd to buy a subscription. You will need to go to google.

Just file a Freedom of Information Act with the CIA/NSA and maybe they can give you a recording .

How I can record a live conversation on my phone. Is there an app for it? Thanks. Kim
Even if you did record a conversation on your phone (as an example for evidence against someone), it would be inadmissible in court unless the person you were recording the conversation with was aware of that fact prior to recording.

Even if you did record a conversation on your phone (as an example for evidence against someone), it would be inadmissible in court unless the person you were recording the conversation with was aware of that fact prior to recording.
All he needs is a warrant. lol

As stupid as it is... only one person has to be aware that you are recording a conversation in Canukistan.

Put your phone on speaker, then record the conversation with "Audacity" on your computer. It will save it as a file for you on your computer.

Screenshot_20220614-164634_Firefox.jpg

Need to have a microphone on your computer so it can hear the call and record it.

Recording calls is illegal in some places without permission.

It would be for Doctors appointments and stuff like that. I can’t always remember everything they tell me. I asked the doctor if he minded that and he said he has no problem with it. Kim

Kim...look on the 2nd page of your iPhone, and see if you have a button that says "Extras" click that tab, and you should see another button that says "Voice memos". That should do what you want to do. As far as iPhones go, mine is an oldy goldy iPhone 6S, and it has that. Good luck. :)

JDM, my phone is a XR. I don’t have the extras. Kim
An XR?
Then it sounds like you just need to use the calendar feature that is already there.
On the little square that has the date on it, tap.
It should open a full month calendar, on the little arrow in upper left corner, tap and it will open a full year calendar.
Find the month and day of your appointment and tap, it should highlight the date. Tap on the + sign in right hand corner and it will open a window that you can add an event into.
There you can set the reminder with your notes etc.
I use this daily, its the best way for me to keep track of appointments for myself as well as work and other projects.
I find its better than using a voice recorder because I don't have to rewind or listen to old notes to get to what I want.

An XR?
Then it sounds like you just need to use the calendar feature that is already there.
On the little square that has the date on it, tap.
It should open a full month calendar, on the little arrow in upper left corner, tap and it will open a full year calendar.
Find the month and day of your appointment and tap, it should highlight the date. Tap on the + sign in right hand corner and it will open a window that you can add an event into.
There you can set the reminder with your notes etc.
I use this daily, its the best way for me to keep track of appointments for myself as well as work and other projects.
I find its better than using a voice recorder because I don't have to rewind or listen to old notes to get to what I want.
That would work if I could remember what he said. Kim

-
Back