I see our posting count has disappeared

-

chryslerfat

Reaction score
I miss seeing that as I think it helps in being able to trust a seller with a higher post count.

Recent Posts is still available on the right side top of the page.

You have to click on New Posts for it to show up....

I think the post count is more important than the ''joined'' date personally.

while we're on what's wrong.. in my signature I have Nuthin' Fancy in orange... tried to make the font bigger and it's not working.. any idea why?

From the time i posted last and now which is onlt a minute or two, the ''messages'' have shown up again!
Now we need the flags back.
What is the conversation tab for? Is that instead of the real time chat section?

righto - but I just went in a tried to make it a 7 font - still hasn't changed in the bottom of my posts.. is it because I used a different font?

Testing testing test test whone teawuuuuuoooo tha---reeeeee four four fffffoooooorrrrrraaaaaa ffffffffwwwwwoooooorrrrreeee whun teu treee ffffffooouuurrrr audio audio AAAAAAUUUUDDDIIIIIEEEEEEOOOOOOO HELLLOOOOWWWWWW TTTT EEEEE SSSSS TTTTT

di di di DDDDAAAAHHHH di di di dah di di di DAHHHHHHHHHH DAH dit di di dit TAHHH DDDDDAAAHHHHH DI DDDDDAAAAHHHHHH

while we're on what's wrong.. in my signature I have Nuthin' Fancy in orange... tried to make the font bigger and it's not working.. any idea why?

Things in sigs are limited now ----like font size, number of lines, etc. Trying to limit the HUGE and obnoxious sigs some people had

-
Back