I sure could use some help on this breather

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have looked and looked and can't find anything to show me there was a single snorkel 360 express breather, My friend said his warlock had a single snorkel 79 model ......... Well that is the question, Has anyone seen a single 360 Express breather, here is th breather and #'s

Attachments

• pettit Jean June 13 046.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 198
  • pettit Jean June 13 044.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 198
  • pettit Jean June 13 048.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 200
  • pettit Jean June 13 051.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 197
  • pettit Jean June 13 053.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 200
The base looks like a standard air cleaner for a late 70's early 80's model, the lid is most definetly a L.R.E. cover, those were chrome with that decal. The L.R.E. Trucks had dual snorkle air cleaners

The base looks like a standard air cleaner for a late 70's early 80's model, the lid is most definetly a L.R.E. cover, those were chrome with that decal. The L.R.E. Trucks had dual snorkle air cleaners

Thank you keith, I bet the warlock was a 318 truck my friend had, well looks like I will be selling just the L.R.E. cover then :coffee2:

Is that a 4bbl base? If so, I am sure somebody would buy it, might be from a truck, maybe an F-Body?

Is that a 4bbl base? If so, I am sure somebody would buy it, might be from a truck, maybe an F-Body?

Yes it is, Looks like it could be for a big block know that I am looking at where the area is for the distributor, or would that be for A/C ?, 17 1/4'' wide

Attachments

• pettit Jean June 13 042.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 185
Yes it is, Looks like it could be for a big block know that I am looking at where the area is for the distributor, or would that be for A/C ?, 17 1/4'' wide

all 4 barrel lids are the same size just the lilred where chrome but any lid is the same 4 barrels and some 2 barrels ones its not really special other than its chrome and decal hand it up in the garage i would

all 4 barrel lids are the same size just the lilred where chrome but any lid is the same 4 barrels and some 2 barrels ones its not really special other than its chrome and decal hand it up in the garage i would

Na, badlilred, this Lid has the original decal on it and it's going up for grabs on the eebbaayy , I seen one fetch $104.00 and that is why I bought it, it will help me fund my trip to Indy in 10 days for Monster Mopar.

Nope-no single snorkle for a lil red.Hard to say what the base is from.What is the price for the lid?Is it a driver or better?

Hard to take pictures of it but the gasket is good and it is 34 year old, looks like a good driver to me but I will leave that up to you :D
I whipped it down to take these pictures of it d5667.
2 year only and I should take pictures of it outside, do dents .. :glasses7:

Attachments

• pettit Jean June 13 057.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 174
  • pettit Jean June 13 058.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 165
  • pettit Jean June 13 061.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 155
  • pettit Jean June 13 055.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 166
a couple pictures

Attachments

• pettit Jean June 13 062.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 157
  • pettit Jean June 13 063.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 150
  • pettit Jean June 13 064.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 154
Thanks Mike-I have a friend that is looking for one of these-yeah I know it's odd that I have a friend-but I'll have him get on here and look at them.Who knows,you might have a quick sale and no fees!

Nope-no single snorkle for a lil red.Hard to say what the base is from.What is the price for the lid?Is it a driver or better?

Thanks Mike-I have a friend that is looking for one of these-yeah I know it's odd that I have a friend-but I'll have him get on here and look at them.Who knows,you might have a quick sale and no fees!

That would be great, I leave for Monster Mopar the 26th and I hope to make a little on it by then, Let me know what he would be willing to do to have this lid shipped to him :thumbup:

Going to the Bay Monster Mopar Weekend to make a day

Attachments

• pettit Jean June 13 066.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 125
  • pettit Jean June 13 067.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 119
  • pettit Jean June 13 068.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 116
  • pettit Jean June 13 069.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 111
Dang!! I put it on for starting bids at 75 and a buy it know 1?? plus the ride
A man in Florida just put $110 in my saving for my trip to Monster Mopar weekend
I am going to get in trouble by my Missouri friend d5667 :eek:ops:

No problem-I'm happy when our parts bring descent money.I told him to get on here and look at the pics.I'm happy for ya Mike-I hope it goes to 200 !!!! Just beware- some will say you are an anti-hobby money grubbing flipper.But it sure wont be me!!!! Good Luck Mike I hope it helps get you there!!!!

No problem-I'm happy when our parts bring descent money.I told him to get on here and look at the pics.I'm happy for ya Mike-I hope it goes to 200 !!!! Just beware- some will say you are an anti-hobby money grubbing flipper.But it sure wont be me!!!! Good Luck Mike I hope it helps get you there!!!!

Thank you very very much for chiming in :cheers: I feel much better now :glasses7: And yes I sold it for 110 just 30 minutes ago :cheers: and the cost and time for my wife and I to go to Petit Jean Mt. is helping out allot :D

-
Back