I think he is a member here

-
Its funny you say this because even tho I have never met or seen most of the members here I have my idea of what they look like and sound like in my head and when I'm reading someone in particulars posts in my head i always use their (made up) voice Haha I'm a dork i know!

Its funny you say this because even tho I have never met or seen most of the members here I have my idea of what they look like and sound like in my head and when I'm reading someone in particulars posts in my head i always use their (made up) voice Haha I'm a dork i know!

I hope you don’t think you’re the only one that does that.......lol. I have been fortunate enough to meet quite a few members, so at least now their voices match when I read their posts and replies! If any of y’all watch the TV show “Moonshiners”, Digger and I sound a LOT alike. We’re from the same region, have the same accent, and use the same colloquialism’s. ( That means ‘sayings’) for all you unedumacated hillbillies! :p

Last edited:
sorry rainy, he's on "for B bodies only"
with that fancy coronet of his

coronetseason10.jpg

I think they may have had different artists draw that car.

Sometimes it looks a LOT closer to a 68/69 Bee.

I hope you don’t think you’re the only one that does that.......lol. I have been fortunate enough to meet quite a few members, so at least now their voices match when I read their posts and replies! If any of y’all watch the TV show “Moonshiners”, Digger and I sound a LOT alike. We’re from the same region, have the same accent, and use the same colloquialism’s. ( That means ‘sayings’) for all you unedumacated hillbillies! :p
Digger, a funny guy right there. I would like to meet those guys. Jim Tom, Tickle (when he's not in jail) and Josh!

Yea I'm not far from you so i know exactly what you are talking about I have quite the southern dialect also.

Digger, a funny guy right there. I would like to meet those guys. Jim Tom, Tickle (when he's not in jail) and Josh!

I have to work in Robbinsville sometimes, so I plan to to try and meet Jim Tom and Mark Rogers if I can. Mark lays block, and has a little store also. Josh’s buddy Red Dog goes to church with a guy I work with. They live down in Columbus, NC, not far from the NC/SC line. Josh passed me on I-26 one day.... threw up his hand and waved. Well....enough of hijacking Rani’s thread!

I have to work in Robbinsville sometimes, so I plan to to try and meet Jim Tom and Mark Rogers if I can. Mark lays block, and has a little store also. Josh’s buddy Red Dog goes to church with a guy I work with. They live down in Columbus, NC, not far from the NC/SC line. Josh passed me on I-26 one day.... threw up his hand and waved. Well....enough of hijacking Rani’s thread!
I tell you what man, I dang o like it. It be like those dang o funny fat kids like Bobby and half a fabo, tell you what out on the thread talkin bout vroom vroom but they dang o car on blocks man. Dang o funny man

Depending on where you are in VA, you probably sound more like Tim Smith...lol. I have friends that live on the VA/NC line, and they sound a lot like Ward Burton!
Yea the ward burton accent is farther north east than i am but i know exactly what your talking about. I am south west va so i have more of the Tennessee/Kentucky, yall, ain't, heer, theer, etc. I try to keep it to a minimum haha

-
Back