-

daddio4048

Daddios72
Reaction score
Walked out to my shop to this !
20210524_161718.jpg

Time to bust out my daisy Dukes!

(Or is it bust out of my daisy dukes?)

Nutin hotter than South Georgia in July!! (Trouble is its only May!!)

lucky stiffs, we`ve been in a monsoon since the cold weather ----------
cant even get to mowing the lawn its so dam wet and soggy , rains every day or night , and cloudy most all days anyway.

It's dry as a bone here. It's hot but luckily the humidity has been around 50%;but that will not last long.One rain storm & we will be sitting around 85-95% humidity.

Nutin hotter than South Georgia in July!! (Trouble is its only May!!)
I'm down here now, stopped at a cracker barrel in Macon at this end of I-16, about to attempt Atlanta traffic with a trailer load of d150 parts headed for Illinois. About perfect, mid-high 80s, so far low humidity. Haven't even had to run the AC in the Durango yet. Open windows has been great.
Though we ran the AC in the KOA cabin non stop for the 3 days while we were there, whether we were "home" or not.
Headed for the opposite corner of the state towards Lookout mountain.

I'm down here now, stopped at a cracker barrel in Macon at this end of I-16, about to attempt Atlanta traffic with a trailer load of d150 parts headed for Illinois. About perfect, mid-high 80s, so far low humidity. Haven't even had to run the AC in the Durango yet. Open windows has been great.
Though we ran the AC in the KOA cabin non stop for the 3 days while we were there, whether we were "home" or not.
Headed for the opposite corner of the state towards Lookout mountain.

Still raining here , temp in the 50`s !

-
Back