I traded my Dart of for .....

-

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Well, I traded my black slant six dart off to a guy for a sweet little car. I am not sure why he wanted to trade, but I am sure glad he did as I love this new car. I will miss the little Dart, but this 63 Dodge 880 will fill the void well.

1dc371c0.jpg

The car is a 361 push button auto and is very clean. Just drove this car 60 miles home without a beat.

47f5d29b.jpg

These tail lights are so bad ***.

de827f45.jpg

a8d789b3.jpg

c67d5d75.jpg

Very nice. It would take one heck of a Dart to be as cool as that.

One of Mopar's sturdiest designs IMO. You find some really cool cars...I'm envious.

You really did well on the trade J....very cool car. You've got a nose for the Mopars like I've never seen before.

Congrats :D :thumleft:

Good looking car, 2dr hard tops just have a sleek look to them.

Thanks everyone. I am thinking I will lower it a little and maybe put some lake pipes on it. I would love white walls, but I can buy a full set of nice BFG's for the price of one and a half white walls. Crazy....

Thanks C. I am not going to lie and say I haven't gotten lucky.

i dont believe ive ever seen one of these before. im usually not much for the early 60s mopars but damn that thing looks sweet. love the taillight design and the slotted mags! what kind of dart did u trade to get this lovely piece of mopar-dome

I traded my 74 Slant six three speed manual Dart Sport straight up. :)

4453671c.jpg

I will miss it though.

I have never been a fan of cars built before 1965. The 66 and later B bodies and 67 and later a bodies are my favorites..........B U T,
THAT car is flat out COOL! Hell YEAH! How often do you see THOSE cars on the road? It looks to be in decent shape too! Slotted mags? DOUBLE hell yeah! Way to go, dude! SCORE!!!

Very cool Jeremy. That's it, you are doing the Poker Run this year to Bear Lake with me this year. I can't wait to see it.

Jeremy that thing is badass.

-
Back