I was a member before and now I'm back

-

James Memmel

69 hry Coronet R/T
Reaction score
Just stopping in and saying hi. And yes the car will be for sale soon.
20180626_154511_Film1.jpg
20180626_154455_Film1.jpg

So are you just joining again to sell your car, or are you gonna hang out????

A socket will work better than a bench vise to get that lug nut off. You Ford guys, (sigh).

I find it ironic that the Ford is shown undergoing what appears to be a maintenance procedure.
While the A body Mopar is not.
Apparently.

I find it ironic that the Ford is shown undergoing what appears to be a maintenance procedure.
While the A body Mopar is not.
Apparently.
The Mustangs just there being stored basically we did a little bit of work on it for the guy the guy has got no freaking money so

The Mustangs just there being stored basically we did a little bit of work on it for the guy the guy has got no freaking money so
stored by a mechanic, at the shop, because he has no freakin' $$.......ya, that's what i call be "stored" :rofl:

There is no way I'm buying a piece of s*** Ford

Okay you can walk then when your Mopar breaks down and someone in a Ford shows up to tow you.....:) The whole brand loyalty thing died right around the time that Mopar quit making rear wheel drive cars in the early 80's, I still thought it hilarious when Mopar put racing stripes on trucks, and idiots buy them and run them like they are performance cars.......

Ya know a Ford is a Dodge...or a Dodge is a Ford, wait, I forget can someone look it up? Didn't henry Ford use engines from Dodge or something back in the early days? That may be too far back in History for some, wait, what's history ? :)

-
Back