I was just called out by a member.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I had answered a want ad for armrests. I told the member $75 for all 4 with plastic and backs . Black In nice condition with the screws.

He PM'd me and said he would take them now. He would send me a money order in around two weeks. When he gets his check.

Dave told me he was the same guy that had me take hubs off of disc brakes clean them and to meet him at Carlisle on Friday. He desperately needed them. He never showed up the whole week end.

I told him I will not take pictures of the Arm rest until he had the money. I do not want to waist my time again.

Here is what he said.

1st post "Complete armrest assembly I will take a complete set of four for 75 shipped send info for postal money order I will send out on sept 6 when I get my pay thanks

2nd. post"Then why post on my thread Your loss someone else will get a sale but you will lose out I see when you sell parts you have a lot of stipulations which others do not like maybe that’s why you don’t sell a lot of parts Hope you hang the armrest on your wall and make good decorations out of them "

3rd. post "Already got what I needed from another member who was happy to sell and work with me I’m on disability like you and I get my check once a month like you so you do what you want with your armrest I don’t need them"

I have sold a lot of parts on this site and never once did I have a complaint. And when I wanted something I pay up. I never ask for "Parts now, Pay later" Money is tight I know but why should I deal with people like this.

I come on here to help where I can. I never ask for anything for free. I can deal with the name calling. That's fun in my book. But this place is getting pretty sickening when people think I owe them.

Maybe people want free health care and College tuition but nothing is free. And I refuse to pay someones ride in life unless I want to with small things or friends. I worked my *** of to get what I have. And no one gave me anything for free.

His user name is "bigboy 68" Is this the way this guy treats members on here or was it just me. If he wouldn't have stood me up at Carlisle I probably would have sent them.

Screw me once shames on you , Screw me twice Shames on me,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back