I went on a seach today with the camera in my hand.

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I had the camera to take pictures of some parts for a member looking for the plastic parts he didn't know what they were called. This is what I have to deal with when ever I need to find something . I dont have the keys for all the trailers and sheds My son took them to work I have sheds with Harleys and parts. Bradley tractors and parts . The garage upstairs is packed. I serched everywhere . Dave canme over and walked in the one shed and the first bin he looked in there they were. We have to reorganize the parts that we dug out of other trailers. We are out of room in the garage and some equipment is in some of the sheds. I probably have a couple of pages of pictures I took today Here is why I cannot find anything quickly. Some things I 'll never find until I clean up.

DSCN1377.JPG

DSCN1378.JPG

DSCN1379.JPG

DSCN1380.JPG

DSCN1381.JPG

DSCN1382.JPG

DSCN1383.JPG

DSCN1384.JPG

DSCN1385.JPG

DSCN1386.JPG

Most of these are from one shed and the garage. No keys for the others and I cannot go up the latter in the garage where all the good stuff is

DSCN1407.JPG

DSCN1408.JPG

DSCN1409.JPG

DSCN1410.JPG

DSCN1411.JPG

DSCN1412.JPG

DSCN1413.JPG

DSCN1414.JPG

DSCN1415.JPG

DSCN1416.JPG

Out side looking in the front of the one trailer The side door was open. No luck Thought I snap a couple pictures outside

DSCN1417.JPG

DSCN1418.JPG

DSCN1419.JPG

DSCN1420.JPG

DSCN1421.JPG

DSCN1422.JPG

DSCN1423.JPG

DSCN1424.JPG

DSCN1425.JPG

DSCN1426.JPG

Steve, you never cease to amaze and impress. That's a lifetime collection of parts. Do you have any slant six stuff? I am looking for an exhaust manifold with larger than a 2" outlet. They made some and they're out there. I just haven't found one yet.

You shouldn't have done this. You are going to have a ton of drunk Mopar guys hanging out on your lawn shortly. I'm looking for money to do so. :)

Dave found the hold downs. The trailers and the sheds we were not able to access are packed. One day when I get some time I will take more pictures.

The two most important pieces of equipment in the garage

DSCN1448.JPG

Does this mean your panties are unbunched and your selling parts again?

Did you ever build that 1971 ultimate road runner you were wanting to do a number of years back?

Ok ok enough , I think the earlier post said it all , were coming over .... hope you got more chairs

Steve, your collection is amazing. This is how a lifetime of collecting should look. Nicely organized......even though remembering where it all is could be tough. I truly wish I lived nearby. I would love to come here your stories in person.
Thanks again for another post that you just don’t see much of anymore.

-
Back