I wish I was in Seattle. 71 Scamp with sharktooth

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think with the price of fuel someone would jump all over that first one. If I had room I would.

At the sake of sounding like a newB, does the sharktooth grill interchange between Dart & Demon?

At the sake of sounding like a newB, does the sharktooth grill interchange between Dart & Demon?

No sharktooth grilles in Darts or Demons. Only Duster/Valiant/Scamps (only factory in Dusters).

OK, how 'bout Duster & Scamp?

You know what I mean, the two different body styles. Will the grill interchange? :)

OK, how 'bout Duster & Scamp?

You know what I mean, the two different body styles. Will the grill interchange? :)

Duster, Valiant and Scamp all use interchangeable front end sheetmetal from '69-'76. The front end metal was the same from '69-'72 with the exception of marker lights and the front end metal was the same from '73-'76, but with a slightly different styling than the '69-'72 cars. For example, you can put a '69 Valiant grille in a '72 Scamp or a '71 Duster sharktooth in a '71 Scamp, or a '69 Valiant grille in a '70 Duster. Same goes for the '73-'76 cars.

I'm 4 hours south in Portland. Send me the money and I'll gladly go get it for ya! :D

Deliverence could have been filmed in Duvall,Wa LOL!! There used to be a wrecking yard at the top of big rock road in Duvall.I got many good mopar parts for next to nothing from those guys back in the 80s and 90s.

Deliverence could have been filmed in Duvall,Wa LOL!! There used to be a wrecking yard at the top of big rock road in Duvall.I got many good mopar parts for next to nothing from those guys back in the 80s and 90s.

Thanks for the heads up.If I make a wrong turn and end heading in that direction I'll be sure to turn around real quick.

I remember being in Portland several years back and drove out aways to look at a truck in this place called Estacada which was right out of the movies.About 5 inbred lookin brothers with missing teeth and fingers and one woman,who was probably their sister,lived in this run down shack out in middle of nowhere with old cars and junk everywhere.They were real friendly,though,probably did'nt get much company I'd imagine.

Thanks for the heads up.If I make a wrong turn and end heading in that direction I'll be sure to turn around real quick.

I remember being in Portland several years back and drove out aways to look at a truck in this place called Estacada which was right out of the movies.About 5 inbred lookin brothers with missing teeth and fingers and one woman,who was probably their sister,lived in this run down shack out in middle of nowhere with old cars and junk everywhere.They were real friendly,though,probably did'nt get much company I'd imagine.

You makin fun of my grandma?:-D

i've called like 10 times about this car, and i have yet to get a answer or even a call back

If you guys in the rust belt are looking for cars, this is the place to get a good one. I think we kinda take it for granted. Everyday you see great cars driven daily, sitting in yards and on Craigslist.

my son in law just bought a 65 barracuda 273/auto last night for 2,000$ here in Federal Way (South of Seattle). Interior was done a couple years ago, needs head gaskets or something (overheated on him and got water in the oil).... I think he got a pretty good deal, he'll be posting pics soon...

If you guys in the rust belt are looking for cars, this is the place to get a good one. I think we kinda take it for granted. Everyday you see great cars driven daily, sitting in yards and on Craigslist.

Isn't Washington State going to start using salt on the roads in the winter? Bye, Bye rust free sheet metal.

Hey 69bcuda, around 1993/1994 i looked at a car exactly like yours in Des Monies .There was two fastbacks sitting next to each orther by a red apart building. Was that yours?

Hey 69bcuda, around 1993/1994 i looked at a car exactly like yours in Des Monies .There was two fastbacks sitting next to each other by a red apart building. Was that yours?

hmmm right area, I bought mine off Pac Hiway right about 250th or so.... and not at an apt bldg... It had the outlaw wheels on it back then, not the 5-slots... I thought I bought it earlier though.... and it was not up for sale after I bought it. it is a 69 with a 67 hood and nose on it.

If you guys in the rust belt are looking for cars, this is the place to get a good one.

That would be me. I see all kinds of cars on the internet for sale out west. Only trouble is getting a car 1,500 miles east for a decent price and still get a decent buy on the car after shipping is included.

69bcuda,sure looks like the same car.I was going to school at south seattle cc back then so i would swing by knock on the door and i never did get a hold of the owner. There was a navy blue fastback and the one that looks like yours parked next to each orther with a for sale sign on each. They were parked on the side of a red apart building on the corner on des monies memorial drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back