IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO BEING ISOLATED AT HOME

-
Our rural county got the stay at home order last night, but "had da ya know"??? Too far from Houston for their news, county newspaper comes out once a week we don't take it anyway. Word of mouth?? Yep someone told us. Sorta like the county's first pos. person from 3 days ago,..a guy told a guy that told a guy, that told his wife, that she read it on StupidBook!!! I mean FaceBook!!
Don't do face book I have know idea how I only know what is happening on here.
**** barbee I don't even watch TV since 1983.

Washed two or was the three? cars. Went to town to find there in now a stay home order for our rural county. . Watched the classic "The Outlaw Josey Wales", burned some brush, feed the critters, rehung a gate that got knocked off its hinge. Memory must be getting bad, surely I did more than that!!???????????/ Leftover supper tonite, might be the highlight of the day!!!
Left overs here too. Waiting for paint to dry so I can mask off and paint some more.

I’m staying busy between working from home and restoring old magazine covers to keep my mind off the sinus bug I have. Trying hard to convince myself it’s just a cold but my Doc isn’t so sure. I’m doing ok and it’s not bad enough to meet the criteria for getting tested. Fingers crossed that it stays that way.

Here are a few that I have done, I have completed over 50 of them now...

CD83100B-8C9E-447B-9088-B57E690D9029.jpeg

61F839EB-05D4-46F4-8DF6-497178805E2F.jpeg

9107CB2E-0BB5-4A3E-AF86-D3C31A77AE2A.jpeg

5AA674CC-1AD5-48D8-B3E3-0080A769314C.jpeg

E048D1FF-EEEC-4B23-B471-1BCB0FE07B97.jpeg

I’m staying busy between working from home and restoring old magazine covers to keep my mind off the sinus bug I have. Trying hard to convince myself it’s just a cold but my Doc isn’t so sure. I’m doing ok and it’s not bad enough to meet the criteria for getting tested. Fingers crossed that it stays that way.

Here are a few that I have done, I have completed over 50 of them now...

View attachment 1715494433

View attachment 1715494434

View attachment 1715494435

View attachment 1715494436

View attachment 1715494437
Hope your OK soon need to keep you around at least a few more years.:)

I like a good cigar and a pipe but cut down lots.
I smoked cigs, pipe, cigars years ago. I was rolling my own Bali Shag cigs and was enjoying smoking more than ever. Developed a cough at night and gave it all up over 15 years ago.

Started cigars a few years back, one cigar every week or two, now I'm at one every day or two. Relaxes me during this stressful time. /excuse

Nothing like Samuel Clemens tho! 30 cigars a day w/pipe too
Mark Twain: Unrepentant Tobaccophile

Hope your OK soon need to keep you around at least a few more years.:)
Thanks, not planning on checking out anytime soon but that’s up to the landlord of this planet.

I’m just not going to take anyone with me if I have to go. I’m staying home and isolated.

Cleaned the Dart, doing a fair bit of handloading, spring sorting of the yard and, today, volunteered at a food pantry bagging up 500 bags of meat to go out to those in need. Sipping a Bulleit Rye Old Fashioned at the moment.

I smoked cigs, pipe, cigars years ago. I was rolling my own Bali Shag cigs and was enjoying smoking more than ever. Developed a cough at night and gave it all up over 15 years ago.

Started cigars a few years back, one cigar every week or two, now I'm at one every day or two. Relaxes me during this stressful time. /excuse

Nothing like Samuel Clemens tho! 30 cigars a day w/pipe too
Mark Twain: Unrepentant Tobaccophile
I stopped smoking cigars and pipe last January but still smoke cigarettes and need to stop that as well but as you said calms me down.

Thanks, not planning on checking out anytime soon but that’s up to the landlord of this planet.

I’m just not going to take anyone with me if I have to go. I’m staying home and isolated.
Same here trying to stay away from every one.

Cleaned the Dart, doing a fair bit of handloading, spring sorting of the yard and, today, volunteered at a food pantry bagging up 500 bags of meat to go out to those in need. Sipping a Bulleit Rye Old Fashioned at the moment.
Enjoy sounds like a good day.

I actually felt like opening up the garage today, I have big dreams of doing projects on my car but my health holds me back, neck and back problems, spinal stenosis and all, with all the time now its ashame I cant do the things I want to without pain, but hoping to do a little at a time to keep me going.

20200326_174339.jpg

i am cleaning the garage, tearing down some old transmissions and getting ready to build some wooden engine dollies that are in the garage section here on fabo.

-
Back