If you dissagree about testing on animals..

-

grassy

Reaction score
This is a tough video to watch. 96% of test animals are Beagles. This group saves them..

There is also an app for your phone for you to use to see if the products you are buying are tested on animals. Here are some of the:

View attachment Test_Co_BFP_Brown.jpg

Armour All is..what the #*%%$ ? Download the app from here.. http://www.beaglefreedomproject.org/

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFLHQBb-suo&feature=youtu.be"]Beagle Freedom Project - Dever Video - YouTube[/ame]

I don't like animal testing either......BUT and this is just a question, what would your suggestion be for testing products?

I don't like animal testing either......BUT and this is just a question, what would your suggestion be for testing products?

I'm sure most companies wouldn't have too much trouble finding willing people to test their products on. People like free stuff.

-another perspective

My father made a living testing hormones & experimenting on cattle, sheep, pigs, and rodents (always research started with rodents). Endocrinologist {I even tried to get him to help Doug-not very well though}.

Despite this, dad was the greatest animal lover that I have E V E R met. He believed in his research. He worked for the USDA to support farmers.

His view was that his research made the animals that farmers' raised healthier/happier. His research was aimed towards more effective reproduction (hence the hormones doctorate {endocrinology}).

With a heavy heart he complied with federal mandates that required strict policies of euthanasia of research animals. To make up for it, for his ENTIRE LIFE, he has healed strays, neighbor's pets, geese in fields with broken wings, you name it. He never turned away an animal. Basically, the kind of person that you want to be responsible for animal research. Sometimes vaccines and other medical processes REQUIRE animal research-food for thought. - Have a great day.

my question is...why the heck do they need to test most of those chemicals on animals anyway?

bic, clorox, tide, raid, 409, etc, etc and the others?? i can see maybe products that we would use and apply to our own bodies such as soap, and creams and such...but amonia based house and automotive cleaners, and the like, i dont see a need to be tested on animals.

maybe because we would have an indirect contact with these chemicals and they need to determine what the side effect would be?

**** i dont know what im trying to say.

GITMO would be a great testing ground.

-
Back