ignition switch bezel

-

zigs

Reaction score
I'm wanting to replace my ignition switch bezel. Everything i try to reseach brings up 69 dart . Mine is a 68. Totaly different from what I have now. Does anyone have a correct picture of a 68 bezel ? Is this bezel correct ?

Attachments

• 001 (640x480).jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 196
  • 002 (640x480).jpg
    100 KB · Views: 202
Don't know if it is correct, but I do think I have one like that in much better shape, pm me if you are interested, the price will be right!

The switch bezel ? That looks like the bezel nut to me. 68 with lower dash pads had a one year only switch bezel also.

The switch bezel ? That looks like the bezel nut to me. 68 with lower dash pads had a one year only switch bezel also.

yes switch nut. I have looked them up both ways get the same result but it is the nut that holds the switch to the dash. I have heard that it is a one year production. thats why I'm trying to get a picture from someone that has an OEM.

Post deleted by Staff ~ Contact Joeychgo to sell your products here on FABO please.

Thanks for the help. I have a couple comming. 1 with a swich and 1 with out. 68 is a 1 year only. Ragtop ,the bezel part # where does it come from? oem parts ? What supplier.

Thanks for the help. I have a couple comming. 1 with a swich and 1 with out. 68 is a 1 year only. Ragtop ,the bezel part # where does it come from? oem parts ? What supplier.

Hey Zigs, those are the orig Mopar part #'s

Hey Zigs, those are the orig Mopar part #'s
I was wanting new to begin with but was having a hard time finding even good used. I don't think their reproducing them, E-Bay has a part number for one . It says it fits 68 Dart but I beleave it is for a 68 Charger. I will try your number and see what I come up with.

don't make too much out of the 1 year only thing-- the switch for 68 is used many years -- the bezel is the 1 year only part-- as are most trim items for our cars-- each year has some slight differences to make it new for that year!
Lawrence

don't make too much out of the 1 year only thing-- the switch for 68 is used many years -- the bezel is the 1 year only part-- as are most trim items for our cars-- each year has some slight differences to make it new for that year!
Lawrence

Exactly. I can buy switches all day long . Its the bezel I'm after.

-
Back