Illinois

-
Pawnee, just south of Springfield. Here's my Scamp at the route 66 Car Club show at the Rock-N-Roll Hardees.
image.jpeg

If anyone is in the market I'm testing the waters on my 75 Swinger. Great Lakes/North Chicago Area. Price is set high to keep tire kickers away. For a reasonable fellow a body owner we can work on the price.

1975 Dodge Dart Swinger

My family moved to Park Forest when I was 3. Still have extended family around Moline, never get down to see them. My Granddad ran a gas station a couple blocks from Upton National Bank on 15th Street.

My family moved to Park Forest when I was 3. Still have extended family around Moline, never get down to see them. My Granddad ran a gas station a couple blocks from Upton National Bank on 15th Street.

That wouldn't have been Skelly's gas station would it?? I didn't even drive yet when I lived there but have fond memories of my dad's favorite gas station and its owner.

Yep do u own A bodies?
I just brought 69 dart for my wife birthday

I'm in Auburn right between you guys. If you're from Franklin then you have to know the Edwards--HUGE Mopar fanatics.

72 Swinger roller, getting a 3.6L Pentastar and 5 speed

20160723_165733.jpg

All original 1974 Duster 360 for Sale (on my new lift!)
Lift Duster.jpg

Yep do u own A bodies?
I just brought 69 dart for my wife birthday
I'm in Auburn right between you guys. If you're from Franklin then you have to know the Edwards--HUGE Mopar fanatics.

72 Swinger roller, getting a 3.6L Pentastar and 5 speed

View attachment 1715006291

All original 1974 Duster 360 for Sale (on my new lift!)
View attachment 1715006294

Yea I know Edwards, he dont collect mopar anymore and he start collect old Tractor.

Nice toys you have..
I have 1969 Superbee 440-6 w/4 speed and 1969 Dart GTS Conv and project 1970 Roadrunner

I moved from Illinois to Mesa Arizona, November 21st. I've gotta say I will not miss it at all. The only thing I'm gonna miss are the people.

I was born and raised in the murder capitol of the United States, Brighton Park a neighborhood located on the southwest side of Chicago. BTW, I didn't make up that title, it was in the Chicago Sun Times about 2 weeks ago. So glad I got out when I did my family is so much better for the move.

-
Back