[FOR SALE] I'm back with my dual 3.5" speaker brackets

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine yesterday. I'll probably work on mounting the speakers tonight. I just went with a $30 pair of Lanzar speakers that are rated just above what my stereo will put out.

It costs $50 plus shipping both ways to get an original speaker re-coned. I actually saved a little money this way. Thanks

I just picked up a new batch of these dual-speaker brackets from the machine shop. I have several for all models of A-bodies, many B-bodies, a few C-bodies, all E-bodies, and a few trucks/vans/Ramchargers. You can ORDER ONLINE, and I usually can ship the next day. Price is always $26 each, shipping included to any of the US lower 48. Discounts are available for multiple orders.

Great! And please post pics when you do your installation. I REALLY want to see how you stuff 4" speakers in that tight space.

Mine just showed up today. Thanks Jerry super fast on your order processing. I cant believe its here so soon. Thanks again!

'74 Sport, have you sold to anyone with a 62 Lancer?
And any suggestions for the speaker grille? Upon the initial cleaning after purchasing the Lancer, the grille literally disintegrated when I was cleaning up the interior.
Years of it siting in the California sun done it in.

I believe I sold one of my brackets to someone for a '62 Valiant. PM me and we can discuss.
No good answer for the grille other than checking the "For Sale" section.

Hey Jerry,
Put my dual speaker bracket in my 69 Dart, a couple of weeks ago and it fit like a glove. I used the Memphis Sound 3.5" speakers. Super stoked!!

Attachments

• IMG_3613.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 434
Thanks Jerry got my bracket thanks to your super fast shipping. The audio project is coming up and I will keep you posted

thanks again

james

Just got my bracket ... install comes later with warmer weather. Thanks for the fast shipping!
Great, Bob! I'll send you an email to answer questions you had about speakers. Please post pics of your installation - when you thaw out. :toothy7:

installed completed this weekend, bracket fit great. And with the ghetto 4x10 boxes installed in the gap between the back seat and body. Rolling in true stereo

Attachments

• IMG_4717.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_4743.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 292
The 3 1/2" are 40cs354 and matched with 41ksc4104 (4x10s) in the back. World of difference

And I did not have to cut anything, the car made it almost 50 years with out being hacked, so wasn't going to start now.

The dash speaker bracket fit perfect

I may order one of these real soon for my 72 Duster, I have Kenwood 3-way 6x9's in the rear speaker shelf and I'm gonna order a Kenwood KDC152 receiver since they're cheap on ebay.

What are you guys doing for additional speakers, are you putting round speakers in the doors, or maybe in the kick panels? I'm thinking the 2 6x9's and the 2 small dash speakers aren't gonna be enough. I don't plan on any amps or subwoofers for this particular car.

I placed an order for a bracket via the webform..

Please let me know if you have it.

Thanks,
Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back